Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Team work
General Laborer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 26, 2015
Working at Tim Hortons isn't so bad I learned a lot working there and I also had a chance to better my communication skill and work under pressure.
Fun and Flexible Workplace
Supervisor/Customer Service (Current Employee), Kitchener, OntarioApril 26, 2015
I began working at Tim Hortons in 2012 where I started as a employee. I was eager to show my capabilities and strengths in the workplace. I am able to problem solve and work well independently or with a group.

After a year of hard work and determination I was promoted to a Supervisor position. I took on more daily tasks such as: directing other employees, scheduling shifts and counting down tills etc. I am able to manage the staff and fulfill everyday duties.

The hardest part of my job is dealing with unhappy customers or misbehaving staff members. However, I take my time and deal with the situation to the best of my abilities. In the end, the most enjoyable part of my job is knowing my customers are extremely satisfied with my efforts and customer service skills.
not the world's greatest job
Cashier, Counter Staff, Barista (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 26, 2015
Pros: free hot drinks
Cons: long hours
Since it is a fast food restaurant, there are constantly work to do and the environment is not as friendly. A lot of work load.
fun working
store front, baker (Former Employee), 301fruitland road,stoney creekApril 25, 2015
have strong work ethics
punctual
friendly with co-workers

be friendly with customers ,make my best efforts so that they should be satisfied in every manner
fast paced with great people
cashier, counter, cleaner (Former Employee), St. John's, NLApril 25, 2015
my day includes stocking supplies, serving customers, keeping work area clean. helping customers and keeping a pleasant demenor
Fun and fast paced
Customer Service (Former Employee), WoodstockApril 24, 2015
Pros: Flexible time off
Cons: Dealing with crusty customers.
Loved working with co-workers. Enjoyed my customers every day, that was the most enjoyable part of the day. The hardest part of the day was the morning was keeping the drive thru times in the green.
Customer Care skills and multicultural envioenment
Customer Service (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONApril 24, 2015
- Polishing the Customer Care skills
- Handling different customers with different queries
- Learning hospitality and customer satisfaction skills
experience with TimHortens
Cashier - Customer Service (Former Employee), MidlandApril 23, 2015
Cons: part time
The typical day at work is Monday to Friday Part Time . I learned , customer service , cashier, preparing food . The management is good . Co-workers are friendly and helpful . The most enjoyable part of the job is customer service .
I had a lot of fun learning new roles all over the place.
cashier,food prep, baker, maintenance (Former Employee), SouthdownApril 23, 2015
My experience at Tim Hortons was what every teenager or early adult needs to be able to accomplish before moving on to the real job world.
Busy & Fun Place
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Whatcom Rd. Abbotsford, BCApril 23, 2015
Pros: Learn good Customer Skills
Cons: Poor wages & benefits
Very busy location. The management and coworkers were friendly and helpful. This job equipped me not only with many new experiences, but with the ability to deal with unexpected challenges.
Stressful at Times
Hostess (Former Employee), Bras D'Or, NSApril 23, 2015
Cons: Management problems, fighting for more hours was only get maybe 3 shifts a week.
The work is fine, you learn as you go, co-worker are awesome. It can get a little stressful when it get really busy but other then that it's not a bad place to work.
Enjoyable and Exciting workplace at Tim Hortons
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 22, 2015
Pros: Fun co-workers
Cons: long hours
Each day varies with the different customers I deal with each shift. I learned to remain friendly and professional despite any frustrations. Working with a diverse group of people keep everything interesting especially with the mixture of different personalities. The most enjoyable part of my job is that every day is different which keeps the days at work interesting.
Friendly Environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Valleyview, ABApril 22, 2015
Pros: Free beverages
Cons: Night shifts
Clocked in, worked at the till, helped costumers, cleaned areas, stocked product.

How to work quickly, and manage to always be patient.

Management was good.

I got along with everyone i worked with.

Trying to work at an even faster paste that you can imagine.

Meeting new people everyday
Front Counter Clerk/ Drive Thru/Sandwich (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 22, 2015
Pros: Free drinks
Cons: Long hours
Good company to work for and great teamwork environment. good hours and would like to work there again. Uniform was good to wear and I enjoyed the drive through.
Fun place to work for a first immigrant arrived to canada
Customer Service (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBApril 22, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: No schedules, all around tasks even winter season wants the employee to clean outside.
No Schedules

Poor Employees Benefits

The hardest part of the job are letting the girls to clean and throwing the heavy loads of garbage outside even the winter season.

Cleaning up washrooms even if it doesn't part of employee's job responsibilities.
productive workplace
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 21, 2015
at tim hortons there is a lot of stuff that keeps you busy during the day such as taking orders whether its through drive thru or at the counter, making food, drinks, cleaning. There is always something for you to do. Tim hortons is a very multicultural workplace.
Pathetic Work Environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), commercial drive Vancouver, BCApril 21, 2015
Stressful
No safety and security
learned nothing
politics
no respect
no benefits
non coperative seniors
no training for staff
no qualification required for managers and supervisors
staff always fighting with each other
works with your schedule
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), brantfordApril 21, 2015
They sometimes work with you schedule. They dont pay more then they have to. Its a good company to make kids go back to school
amazing workplace , diffrent faces and new faces everyday just awesome
cashier (Former Employee), hamilton,onApril 21, 2015
Pros: having discount
Cons: when people call in and you already worked a 5-1 and have to go back for the evenning
When i had walked into work each morning it was a blessing to be there , to work with friendly people. I have learned so much in the years i have worked there. Management was awesome although you sometimes have that one manager that does not appreciate nor respect some employees. Co-workers are amazing to work with different faces make the day so much better. There was no hard part to the job as long as you customers are happy and staff is happy. The most enjoyable part of the job was to see the customers each day come back with a smile and a satisfied tummy.
A fast paced environment with many challenges
Team Member (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONApril 21, 2015
This job requires its employees to be able to learn and work quickly, work efficiently as a team, and resolve customer issues constantly. The management and coworkers were friendly and helpful. This job equipped me not only with many new experiences, but with the ability to deal with unexpected challenges

1 2 3 4 5

About Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Inc. is a Canadian fast casual restaurant known for its coffee and doughnuts. It is also Canada's largest fast food – Read more