Tim Hortons Employee Reviews

Challenging and fastpace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 October 2017
Having fun and dealing with customers is one of the factor that you need to face in daily basis. but working as a team is the best thing you can do.
Pros
free food
Cons
Lots of customers complaint to deal
decent temporary job
TEAM MEMBER (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 October 2017
Not recommended to anyone looking for a full time permanent job. Management is poor. The scheduling was very badly done, i'm a high school student and had a very hard time balancing work school and sports, eventually had to quit sports. worked there for year and a half
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
unorganized scheduling
Drama
Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Midland, ON16 October 2017
Management allows people who have been there for a while to push around everyone else. I was there too long and watching it all happen. It was a great first job, and I made friends, but just like anywhere there is lots of drama and customers can be harsh.
Pros
Great First Job
Cons
Drama
Customer Service Representative /Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2017
its a very bussy place , have no time for fun. I am a supervisor 6-8 staff work under me its all good working and serving with educated people I enjoy.
the hardest part of the job is kitchen located little far from Tims .
Pros
yes we do get lunch and breakfast we pay only little
Cons
mmm
Productive and a busy place to work
Front Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON16 October 2017
It was a awesome place to work at. You meet a lot of people and the team is excellent. The service is great also they talk with customers. Some stores are very clean
Fast paced enjoyable work experience with great co workers
Storefront/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MB16 October 2017
At Tim Hortons some of the more difficult times of the day were when your shift started because of the morning rush, but overall once you start your shift you're warmly greeted by your coworkers and can easily start working in tandem with everyone. Its a very well organized workplace and everyone helps out in anyway they can to effectively solve either customer issues or just general time constraints. You will get to know your managers and they will get to know you because they actively seek to make sure everyone they employ is comfortable and enjoying their shifts.
fast paced environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 October 2017
Like every other fast-food restaurant, Tim Hortons makes you work on a fast paced environment. The one thing i learned from Tim Hortons is to be to work on your own with minimal supervision.
All Right
Counter Staff (Former Employee) –  Creston, BC16 October 2017
It was simply an all right job. It was not, however, good enough for me accept a bonus to come back and work there in between university semesters. It quickly became very time consuming while having to balance school.
Pros
Varying shifts available
Fun place to work
Customer service (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON16 October 2017
Enjoyed working here. A typical day included working for most of the day in a fast paced environment, usually drive thru. Making coffee and food also taking time to helps with cleaning and stocking of items. A great environment to work in and lots of chances to move up.
Pros
Accomodating
Cons
On your feet all day
productive and good experience
Tim Hortons Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Country, BC16 October 2017
Working at Tim Horton's was by far the best fast food chain to work at. Most of the staff and managers were really polite and nice to work with, but the management i found was just terrible reason why i left.
Pros
always had things to do
Cons
bad management
Tim Hortons
Store Front (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, NB16 October 2017
Great all around staff and costumers never had any problems with any. Beside management where they tell u to do one then then trun around and tell you to do it other ways then get upset with u for doing it there way in the first place as examples doing the orders and clean up.
Friendly and accepting workplace
TEAM MEMBER (Current Employee) –  Stewiacke, NS16 October 2017
Tim Hortons has been a great company to work for. The management team was very helpful with any needs of a team member. I felt like I was part of a team that valued me as a person. Great environment to work in.
That job is fun and team work
Tim Hortons Team Member (Current Employee) –  25 woodstreem Woodbridge ontario16 October 2017
That job is very nice with the experiance of customer service and cash holdingand deal with different comunities peopels. There are so many field of work as a team members.
Pros
Free coffies, donuts and some sanwichesas will as discount on take jome stuff
Cons
It's a good company to start off, but their salary package does't seam fair.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2017
It was good experience overall, I have learned a lot being in a management position. Working in pressure and achieving daily goals; however, I wasn't seeing myself anywhere in future.
Fun and friendly environment
Front counter staff (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 October 2017
Great place to work friendly environment fast paced work space always busy keeps you on your feet customers friendly friendly and great Communication work well with others .
Pros
Good hours
Cons
N/a
fun place for first job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 October 2017
i would highly recommend tim hortons as a first job. everyone hired gets on the job training and we give our expectations to a high standard. coffee is always fresh
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
sometimes understaffed
It was a fast food resteraunt.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orono, ON15 October 2017
It was always busy which made the day go by semi quickly. The employees made the job a lot better but the management wasn't very good. I got a 30 minute lunch for an 8 hour shift, and that's it.
Pros
Discounted food. Tips.
Cons
Bad pay. Bad management.
very challenging workplace
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NS15 October 2017
challenging workplace, I do not wish to rate this workplace, it has its ups and downs. as any job. hard work and long on your feet. can best describe this position
Productive and customer oriented job
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 October 2017
I normally assigned as the Food counter attendant and meet a lot of customer daily. I have a morning and afternoon shifts. Its fun working there because there are a lot of Filipinos hired on that specific branch. My work varies everyday because we are trained to be assigned at the different work stations.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Shifts hours
Fun work place where everyone felt like family
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Rosedale, BC14 October 2017
Great place to work at if you are still in school. Had no problem getting the hours wanted. learned how to work in fast paced environments. Hardest part of the job is being short staffed every week.
Pros
50% off purchases
Cons
Stressful environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.