Tim Hortons Employee Review

Busy and productive workplace
Store Front (Former Employee) –  Lansdowne and queen5 January 2014
We as a team strived to make our customers or as we liked to call them "guests" feel welcomed and at home. Each day we learned to be more precise in our work to ensure the product gets prepared well and served as quickly as possible, and looking for ways to improve our communication with our guests. Management and coworkers always provided a friendly and warm environment, it was always enjoyable working with them side by side. The hardest part of the job would have to be the odd customer that would give the workers a hard time, but the most enjoyable would have to be knowing that we all did a solid job at the end of the day, and seeing our guests leave with a smile.

Other Tim Hortons Employee Reviews

Dreadful, Management was rude and rarely fair
Front Counter/Drive thru (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, NB16 December 2017
Overall Tim Hortons was a horrible place to work, management was always pushing others to do better but would hardly try themselves, constantly forgot things including products that they would have had to order in with the next shipment and generally rude to other employees but many of the other employees there made things bearable and would try to make you feel better/comfort you if you were having a bad day or stick up for you to another employee that was being unnecessarily rude.
Pros
Free coffee while working/Meet Interesting People
Cons
Bad pay, bad benefits and a horrible owner that gave free products to certain customers which were all rude
Great Workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB16 December 2017
I loved working at tims, i got along great with the other workers, they made the longs days enjoyable. best part of the day was seeing the daily costumers come in with there smiles.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.