Tim Hortons Employee Review

Busy location
Dundas and Edmonton Cashier/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  London, ON7 January 2014
I felt there was poor training provided for this job. The pay was basic for working in a fast food cafe. I learned that some people are not cut out to be managers, they get away with doing things that employees below them would be fired for and not to complain about management because that gets you a foot out the door. Nothing was hard about the job, things were clean and went smoothly. Serving the customers was fun and enjoyable. The other team members were pleasant to work with.

Other Tim Hortons Employee Reviews

Very busy location, family feel team.
Cashier/Food Preparer (Former Employee) –  10108 Nordel Ct, Delta, BC V4G 1J723 January 2018
I was part of the half of our staff who started at 5 in the morning.

This store is located at intersecting highways, a sawmill and multiple factories and offices. One of the highways leads to the American Border.

Starting early in the morning we received a heavy stream of truckers and mill workers, later in the day we expected our factory and office workers to be on their breaks and hungry. In addition, travelers from America or neighboring cities like to stop by.

Strong Seniority has Priority mentality. if you're new they expect effort, if you hussle through you're recognized and appreciated.
Pros
Flexible hours, half off food
Cons
stressful busy environment, multitasking required
Terrible
Store Front (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON22 January 2018
This has been the worst job I've ever had. The environment is mentally and physically hard. Customers treat you like absolute garbage, your coworkers are simply just entry level and you never know any other background about them until you work with them. Unless you know the manager or have friends working here, I highly suggest to look elsewhere for a job.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours, non-proper breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.