Tim Hortons
3,198 reviews

Tim Hortons Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and friendly environment.
CSC Coordinator (Former Employee), Halifax, NSMarch 1, 2015
Tim Hortons is a very fast paced environment that allows me to test new skills everyday as well as pushes me to my limits. Working here has opened me as a person and i absolutely love working with every one of my team members.
Great opportunity
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONMarch 1, 2015
McDonalds was really a wonderful opportunity before it closed.
Got to really experience first hand what it was like to work in such a high demanding job environment.
Productive and Fast
Customer Serive Representative/Cashier (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONMarch 1, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: stressful
Nice place to make new friends and become active. It is a place where people with different background and culture work friendly together.
Fun Place to Work
Team Member (Current Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 27, 2015
Tim Horton is a good place to start when you want to gain canadian experience because you get to meet and talk to people most of the time and their management is great and schedules are flexible because the bosses are considerate and understanding.
Fun, Busy, Great Coworkers
Cashier, Baker (Current Employee), 467 King George Hwy Miramichi, NB.February 27, 2015
Pros: great staff, always having a good time while working.
Cons: bad team work.
Love the busy atmosphere. Always nice to have people working as a team. Making customers happy. Always love going into a great work environment, even on stressful days we always leave with a smile on our faces. Love seeing the customers leave happy.
Great experiance
Team Member (Current Employee), Lively, ONFebruary 27, 2015
Working at Tim Horton's gave me great costumer service experience and really taught me what it means to be a part of a team.
job work place
manager (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: work always comes home. on call 24
I worked there for 12 years and had a manager roll and I enjoyed the fast paced environment. I had great co workers. the hardest part of the job was the hours and all the hours I had to work. loved working with a team.
Friendly environment place.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Gatineau, Aylmer, QCFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: free coffee and donuts during shift.
Cons: flexible hours
My review is that I am easy going, don't get angry easily, I am friendly, and I am people person. I never hard any typical day at work, and never had any problems with my co-workers or my managers. And the job itself is easy because every day its the same routine. Last but not list, I enjoy being around people and making them simile.
Fun and fast paced!
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Prince George, BCFebruary 26, 2015
Tim Hortons was a great first job! I returned after doing other work and I love how fast paced it is. The discounted food was pretty awesome too!
IT Infrastructure Manager (Former Employee), Oakville, ONFebruary 26, 2015
Very busy IT department with highly dedicated team working very hard to keep the lights on while priorities keep changing.
making&service drinks, cashier, drive thru,baking
Front cash, drive thru and baker (Former Employee), Sydney, NSFebruary 26, 2015
- Made and served drinks and food, front cash, drive thru, baking

- to work in a fast paced envoirment

- Good

- Good

- Making sure all orders were correct when very busy

- The customers
Productive and fun workplace
SALES STAFF (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 25, 2015
Tim Hortons is busy working environment. I learned how to be an effective team member. I learned being accurate and fast on customer service. There's an open communications, in which team members share their thoughts, ideas and feelings.
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee), Fort McMurray, ABFebruary 25, 2015
Working at Timmis gave me opportunity to make a positive impact to the people everyday. For me, there's no hard work as long as you love and enjoying it.
Productive and fun workplace with paintball game
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee), Fort McMurray, ABFebruary 25, 2015
I have proven my ability to manage the workflow of back and front of my co-workers.I am confident in my abilities to perform my job and how to cooperate others.
Fun and challenging at the same time
Store Manager (Current Employee), TorontoFebruary 25, 2015
Had a great time with the company. Learnt a lot of new skills such as training, coaching, giving positive feedback to staffs, handling customer complaints skills, research, operations standards and guidelines
Very Productive
Team Member (Former Employee), Ottawa, OntarioFebruary 25, 2015
A lot of different people come in and out of tim Hortons. Some are in a good mood, and some are not. I have a good skill to work with all types of people and emotions. I learned that customers just want great customer service. Management could've been better. But I learned to mind my business if it's not hurting me or my the people around me. The hardest part of the job is getting customers that are hard to please. But the best part is knowing that I am part of someones everyday routine.
long
Cashier (Former Employee), Lively, ONFebruary 25, 2015
as everyone who has ever worked there knows it is long busy hours and a constant flow of people, including unfriendly ones. but it is a grreat starter job and flexible and room to grow.
Productive and fun working with the team
Cashier (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: good experience, it tought me how to work fast with the working tools
Cons: the breaks were too short
Taking orders and making them in an accurate way to please the customers. We used to work as a team to work efficiently, if anything goes wrong with the order, we try to make them right for our customers. The priority is the satisfaction of the customers. Moreover, organizing and managing our time to work faster.
Abusive and exploiting company worst than McDonald's
Caissière, service à la clientèle (Former Employee), Pierrefonds, QCFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: 30% on the food
Cons: don't get me started
I have worked in this company for over 6 months on a 40h morning shift position and there are way too many things that are backwards in this company:
- No Union
- No Benefits
- No insurance
- No free meals
- No paid break
- Minimum wage with no possibility of increase
- Horrible management
- Horrible working conditions
and the list goes on and on...

believe me if you have a choice then don't pick Tim Horton's
fun
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 24, 2015
Free coffee and donuts! i really enjoyed working with all the employee. Its a routine job but the time go so fast with it's so busy but i love it.

1 2 3 4 5

About Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Inc. is a Canadian fast casual restaurant known for its coffee and doughnuts. It is also Canada's largest fast food – Read more