Tim Hortons
3,818 reviews

Tim Hortons Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
quick and efficient workplace, with energetic cultered people.
Customer Service (Former Employee), 1063 Mckenzie Lake Blvd, Calgary. ABJuly 30, 2015
Pros: reliable co-workers and the ability to make a costumer happy
Cons: low salary and inconstant hours
Tim Hortons consists of quick and hard working individuals who are determined to get the job done. every day many challenges were faced due to mistakes, messes and running low on time, but as valuable team members it was our duty to fix and go. i learned to become a more independent, enthusiastic and more reliable. i was dedicated and committed to my work and those around me.i enjoyed working with my co-workers , they were happy people and i was involved in making a team. although a team can be strong we can run into many difficulties. i believe that getting everything prepared in under the limited amount of time was the most stressful and difficult part of the job. overall Tim Hortons was a great experience of a beginning job for many people, excellent maemanagement, team building, and i had learned a lot along the way.
Productive place, fast oriented service.
Commis au service à la clientèle et au Comptoir (Former Employee), Laval, QCJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Great team to work with.
Cons: Really stressful ambiance of work.
A great place to prove to yourself what you are capable of doing, but the environment of work is too stressful and fast paced.
Fast paced, friendly environment
Baker (Current Employee), London, ONJuly 29, 2015
a typical day at work for me is very fast paced and stressful. there is a lot of different things i have on the go. being a pretty good multi-tasker, I am able to keep 2-4 different things on the go.
i like to work friendlly and nice in the work
Cashier, supervisor (Former Employee), calgary albertaJuly 28, 2015
Pros: yes i have free lung
Cons: yes i do hortime
i like to woek in Tim Hortons in 2013 i was cashier and supervisor i
work in 2007 Canada Safeway i wus cashier
i learned allt of ting
overall great experience in customer service
Customer Service (Current Employee), bramptonJuly 28, 2015
I learned different skills working as a team member at Tim Hortons like customer service,hospitality,customer relationship,up-selling products.
TEAM WORK AND FUN WITH CO-WORKERS
Team Member (Current Employee), Winnipeg,MBJuly 28, 2015
Working at Tim Horton's give me a chance to meet many people and learn the team work at fast pace.When working at station gets busy ,I am trying my best to provide the service as fast as I can so that the customer does not get late and does not dislike our service.This is possible because my management and my co workers helps me to provide fast service .Even though its busy but we all co-worker enjoy while working.
Hard work
Team Member (Former Employee), South Porcupine, ONJuly 28, 2015
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: Long days
You'd meet a lot of different people every day, the co-workers were great to work with since we were all about the same age, making coffee and grabbing the customers food was easy, the busy days at work were tiring and bad, we'd work non stop and have to rush, but over all it was a good first job.
I enjoyed being there because of the customers
Front End Cashier (Former Employee), Brantford, ONJuly 28, 2015
Pros: I made friends and met new people
Cons: no room for advancement
tim hortons was a reliable position but little advancement. I trained new employees with out advancement, I felt I wasnt as appreciated as i should be.
typical day on the job
cashier (Former Employee), sault ste marieJuly 27, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: awful treatment
I worked in the deli so my job way preparing all the trays the meat trays, fruit trays and desert trays, I learned how to multi-task very quickly and to pay close attention to details when making these varoius trays
Efficient, effective and Fun place to work
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Employee appreciation programs/free gift cards
Cons: Cut hours
The team members, supervisors and managers work cohesively in our store. We are able to manage long queues as well as customer concerns while providing the best customer service we can give. Our managers have cross trained some of the members, as a result we are able to fill in certain gaps/positions as the need arises. We work effectively as a team and maintain an open communication with one another.
fun workplace
Service à la clientèle (Current Employee), Kirkland, QCJuly 26, 2015
I really learned to be patient, to listen and to work under pressure. My co-workers were great! We all respected each other and made each workday enjoyable, even on the busiest days.
management
Cashier (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 26, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: Long hours
Fun work place with management.Very helpful.Strong skills.Good customer service.calm environment.Fulffill customer's Expectations.
Productive yet fun atmosphere, co-workers and management
FOH cashier (Former Employee), Glencoe, ONJuly 26, 2015
Pros: food discount, free hot beverages, compassionate management, great co-workers
Cons: no lunch break, Working early morning shifts 4-12
My typical day was between 4-9 hour shifts. I would take customers order through the FOH cash or the drive through head set. I would also prepare beverages and sandwiches, just depending on the shift and who was doing what. My co-workers were great and so were my managers. I loved making coffee and putting a smile on peoples faces, and also enjoyed the discount. The hardest part was dealing with angry customers. Over all, a good job first job for a student.
I have learned a lot while working at Tim Hortons
emploee (Former Employee), Winkler, MBJuly 26, 2015
Pros: free donuts and tim bits
Cons: negative customers or coworkers
I absolutely loved my old job and formed many friendships that I have kept to this day. Deling with customers, who never were satisfied and had a negative attitude was chalnging at times, but everybody has a bad day once in a while
Good hours and only week days
Store front/Baker (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 26, 2015
Manager was a terrible person that included not knowing how to do anything nor did he do anything. My co-workers were hard working and we did a great job together
Great job to get some experience
Supervisor (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: Hard work with minimal breaks
This is a good job to get some experience but not a career. I have been with Tim Hortons for 8 years and enjoyed my time but looking for a career
got good customer service skills
Supervisor (Former Employee), torontoJuly 26, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
typical busy day
customers service
most enjoyable- working
hardest part- customers sometimes
management was good, helpful in getting day offs
Missing the job
Storefront Team Member (Former Employee), Woodbridge, ONJuly 24, 2015
Liked working there just got too stressed over speed and school. Not suitable for most but is a nice place to work.Nice people, good management.
Producitive
Cashier (Current Employee), Abbotsford, BCJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Teamwork
Cons: Long Hours
fun to work with team members, proper cash handling, learn
to make lots of foods and do a lot of working at the regitier hardest part is short breaks to eat and talk but it is worth it
Fast Pace Work environment with Team Qualities
Overnight/Day Shift - Customer Service (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONJuly 24, 2015
Pros: 10% off food while working, free donuts, timbits, coffee/tea while working
Cons: Drama
- A typical day at work would start off busy, slow down a bit, pick up for lunch and ultimately slow down before you leave. Lots of laughs and jokes with co-workers, no and then confrontations that are dealt with quick. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow.
-Learned how to interact with the public and peers.
-Management is good some places, not so good other places. Depends on the person.
-Co workers are easy to get along with and great to share laughs with.
-Hardest part of the job would be working with difficult customers/management/coworkers.
-Making new frienships with coworkers/customers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Inc. is a Canadian fast casual restaurant known for its coffee and doughnuts. It is also Canada's largest fast food – Read more