Tim Hortons Employee Review

It is a very challenging workplace.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 January 2014
It is a very challenging workplace, start your day early and ends late, full of surprises, I have encountered so many things good and bad that helps me become stronger and help improves me as a person.

Other Tim Hortons Employee Reviews

Had a great experience
WORKED at Tim Hortons (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 January 2018
I learned a lot from here. Everything is properly managed. The culture of this place is very nice.Everyone is helpful to each other.The enjoyable part is that you get off on your one meal a day.
Difficult for People with Mental Disabilities
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC18 January 2018
Timmy's is a great place for people who learn quickly and have a photogenic memory with cash systems.

The hassle comes for people who learn differently; many employees teach every new worker the same way and this becomes diffucult for people who learn slower or differently. Not everyone with a learning dissability will have problems, but those who need extra time and days to grasp new information with the stress of improving with peer pressure, it is very difficult. It is doable if it hours are short as it can be overwhelmbing for HSP's and sensitive people.

Other than that, great for fast learners.
Pros
Free Original Blend Coffee
Cons
No Disability Benefits + Poor Training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.