Tim Hortons

Supervisor (Current Employee), TorontoDecember 23, 2014
Friendly environment.
Excellent Customer Service.
Outstanding communication skills
Fast Paced and full of surprises
Front counter attendent (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONDecember 22, 2014
Pros: free coffee and donuts during break periods. 50% discount on food during shifts
Cons: limited hours available for staff, fast paced work with little appreciation given for good work
Working at Tim Hortons is a fast pace job that can have its ups and downs. On one hand you get the opportunity to work with some great people, on the flip side often hard work can go unnoticed. I have had the guidance of some excellent managers and flourished, while working with supervisors who cannot keep up with my hard work ethic. Multitasking is – more... a key component if you want to succeed in today's modern coffee shops – less
Love the atmosphere
Cashier (Former Employee), Prince Albert, SKDecember 22, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: doing dishes :)
Very much enjoyed my employment with Tim Hortons staff and servicing the customers were two of my greatest joys.loved working with the great owners and managers and supervisors and all staff in general. I would love to go back to working with the company in the future.
Favourite Place of Employment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Woodstock, ONDecember 22, 2014
The managers were very fun to work with and be around, and never showed inequality. typically I would spend my shift baking and/or making coffee while providing a fast, friendly and accurate customer service. I learned and enhanced problem solving skills as well as customer service.
very busy and productive place to work ; enjoyed working with the public
Store Front (Former Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, ONDecember 21, 2014
Pros: free drinks
Cons: shifts times always changed
very busy and productive place to work ; enjoyed working with the public
Fun Work place
Cashier (Former Employee), TorontoDecember 19, 2014
Busy workplace everyday, loved greeting customers as well as taking their orders
Best management team and franchisee
Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 19, 2014
That was first time experience working with so many foreign nationalities and very fast paced work place. Money wasn't that good but I learned so many things and improved my skills in so many ways.co-worker's ware so friendly and helpful and the franchisee are extraordinary, one of the best company I ever worked for.
Best place I have ever worked
Team Member (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 18, 2014
Pros: receive requested time off, flex schedules, 30% off food
Tim Hortons was the best place that I have ever worked because management was so hands on with employees as well as the owner would drop by and work on the floor with us!

A typical day would see me starting at 6am on the opening shift greeting all our guests(mainly hotel guests,consturction workers and the bay street boys) and I would end by 3pm.

Management – more... was amazing and offerred me the job back if I am ever in the area! – less
Productive workplace
Counter Clerk / Customer Service (Former Employee), Langley, BCDecember 17, 2014
On a typical day I handled customers and customer complaints, Made beverages and food. Cleaned and stocked product. Took orders and cashed out customers. I learned how to multitask and work at a fast paced environment.
Good place to start off
Store Front Employee (Former Employee), St. Isidore, OntarioDecember 17, 2014
It was right off a highway so it definitely busy at times, and that meant long lines for both drive thru and in the store. Tim Hortons is where I learned how to come out of my shell and learned responsibility at work. It was my first job. Management and co-workers were supportive and friendly. The hardest part of the job was that sometimes there were – more... really horrible customers that you could never make happy no matter how hard you tried. The most enjoyable part was being a part of the team. – less
good place to start out a career
F/T Cashier (Former Employee), stony plain, albertaDecember 17, 2014
in a typical work day you would make coffee , sandwiches , donuts , bagels and so on it is a fast paced work environment and I enjoy being able to interact with customers and make their day enjoyable
Working with Tim Hortons was a lot o fun, meet new friends, interesting costumers (Mostly famly)
Team Member (Former Employee), Fort Alexander, MBDecember 16, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: the people
I worked with Tim Hortons for a month, within that month, I learned how to stock goods, how to use treaty codes into the cash registers, and I learned how to make peoples coffees and teas.
every food items are in great quality
Baker/Cashier (Current Employee), Saanich, BCDecember 16, 2014
Pros: great team work
Cons: need to manage time 2 bus ride from my place
Tim Horton in Ravine St. Saanich BC have the greatest Employer ever and the the food are always in great quality.I recommend to those 1st time job seeker to apply here Its a great start to learn more.
A fast-paced coffee bistro!
TRAINER (Former Employee), Brantford, ONDecember 15, 2014
A typical day at work would be ensuring drive-thru was running efficiently, working in different positions to process orders quickly and accurately. I worked for the company for 16 years and really developed a family there, however there came a time for something new.
fun place to work
BLVD Sunnybrooke Dollard-des Ormeaux QC (Former Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCDecember 15, 2014
really good experience
rush hours
able to multitask
be very patient
Incredible work environment
Store Front (Former Employee), London, ONDecember 15, 2014
Pros: great
I learned so much about my self and the work force during my time at Tim Hortons. I learned that I am incredibly comfortable in a fast pace environment and that I have excellent customer service skills. I had an amazing manager who understood that, at that time, I was a high school student and I was balancing honor roll marks with a part time job.
Reliable student job with good hours, comfortable work environment
Store Front (Current Employee), Whitby, ONDecember 15, 2014
Pros: comfortable atmosphere
Cons: long hours, busy
Management and my co-workers are the primary reason that I enjoy working at Tim Hortons. They understood my situation as a student with a busy school schedule, and offered me hours that were consistent and fit in to my schedule. The most difficult part about working at Tim Hortons is the long hours and the frequent "rushes'' which require you to move – more... very quickly. However, working here has helped me develop better customer-service skills that will benefit me in my future careers. – less
working with food, and Cash
Cashier (Former Employee), Calgary, AlbertaDecember 14, 2014
Pros: we split tips daily
Cons: no raise in pay
When I had worked for Tim Hortons, I had extended hours but no raise in pay, I had been handling food and cash, also dealing with customers, and stocking product, also cleaning workplace.
Productive and fast paced work environment
Production and Storefront Team Member (Former Employee), Lucan, ONDecember 12, 2014
Being a team member at Tim Hortons has helped me develop many skills that can be transferred to other work places. It taught me how to work efficiently with others in a fast manner while maintaining order accuracy and quality service.
I liked it
Cashier/Server (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 12, 2014
Pros: pay, hours
Cons: busy.
It was good working there i enjoyed the early morning and the business made the hours go by/.

1 2 3 4 5

About Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Inc. is a Canadian fast casual restaurant known for its coffee and doughnuts. It is also Canada's largest fast food – Read more