Tim Hortons Employee Review

Productive and positive fast paced work envirorment
Server (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON18 June 2014
An overall positive place to work. Management and co workers were easy to get along with and professional and hard working. The hardest part of the job would be being on your feet all day and would be tiring. The easiest part was being pleasant to customers and working well as a team and with others and I also work well under pressure. I also enjoyed making people smile.
Pros
Healthy relationship with management and co workers, Fast paced work enviorment and positive place to work
Cons
Salary was very low, worked there for almost two years and no raise except for when minimum raise was increased

Other Tim Hortons Employee Reviews

Very busy location, family feel team.
Cashier/Food Preparer (Former Employee) –  10108 Nordel Ct, Delta, BC V4G 1J723 January 2018
I was part of the half of our staff who started at 5 in the morning.

This store is located at intersecting highways, a sawmill and multiple factories and offices. One of the highways leads to the American Border.

Starting early in the morning we received a heavy stream of truckers and mill workers, later in the day we expected our factory and office workers to be on their breaks and hungry. In addition, travelers from America or neighboring cities like to stop by.

Strong Seniority has Priority mentality. if you're new they expect effort, if you hussle through you're recognized and appreciated.
Pros
Flexible hours, half off food
Cons
stressful busy environment, multitasking required
Terrible
Store Front (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON22 January 2018
This has been the worst job I've ever had. The environment is mentally and physically hard. Customers treat you like absolute garbage, your coworkers are simply just entry level and you never know any other background about them until you work with them. Unless you know the manager or have friends working here, I highly suggest to look elsewhere for a job.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours, non-proper breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.