Tim Hortons
3,194 reviews

Tim Hortons Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun, Busy, Great Coworkers
Cashier, Baker (Current Employee), 467 King George Hwy Miramichi, NB.February 27, 2015
Pros: great staff, always having a good time while working.
Cons: bad team work.
Love the busy atmosphere. Always nice to have people working as a team. Making customers happy. Always love going into a great work environment, even on stressful days we always leave with a smile on our faces. Love seeing the customers leave happy.
Great experiance
Team Member (Current Employee), Lively, ONFebruary 27, 2015
Working at Tim Horton's gave me great costumer service experience and really taught me what it means to be a part of a team.
job work place
manager (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: work always comes home. on call 24
I worked there for 12 years and had a manager roll and I enjoyed the fast paced environment. I had great co workers. the hardest part of the job was the hours and all the hours I had to work. loved working with a team.
Friendly environment place.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Gatineau, Aylmer, QCFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: free coffee and donuts during shift.
Cons: flexible hours
My review is that I am easy going, don't get angry easily, I am friendly, and I am people person. I never hard any typical day at work, and never had any problems with my co-workers or my managers. And the job itself is easy because every day its the same routine. Last but not list, I enjoy being around people and making them simile.
Fun and fast paced!
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Prince George, BCFebruary 26, 2015
Tim Hortons was a great first job! I returned after doing other work and I love how fast paced it is. The discounted food was pretty awesome too!
IT Infrastructure Manager (Former Employee), Oakville, ONFebruary 26, 2015
Very busy IT department with highly dedicated team working very hard to keep the lights on while priorities keep changing.
making&service drinks, cashier, drive thru,baking
Front cash, drive thru and baker (Former Employee), Sydney, NSFebruary 26, 2015
- Made and served drinks and food, front cash, drive thru, baking

- to work in a fast paced envoirment

- Good

- Good

- Making sure all orders were correct when very busy

- The customers
Productive and fun workplace
SALES STAFF (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 25, 2015
Tim Hortons is busy working environment. I learned how to be an effective team member. I learned being accurate and fast on customer service. There's an open communications, in which team members share their thoughts, ideas and feelings.
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee), Fort McMurray, ABFebruary 25, 2015
Working at Timmis gave me opportunity to make a positive impact to the people everyday. For me, there's no hard work as long as you love and enjoying it.
Productive and fun workplace with paintball game
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee), Fort McMurray, ABFebruary 25, 2015
I have proven my ability to manage the workflow of back and front of my co-workers.I am confident in my abilities to perform my job and how to cooperate others.
Fun and challenging at the same time
Store Manager (Current Employee), TorontoFebruary 25, 2015
Had a great time with the company. Learnt a lot of new skills such as training, coaching, giving positive feedback to staffs, handling customer complaints skills, research, operations standards and guidelines
Very Productive
Team Member (Former Employee), Ottawa, OntarioFebruary 25, 2015
A lot of different people come in and out of tim Hortons. Some are in a good mood, and some are not. I have a good skill to work with all types of people and emotions. I learned that customers just want great customer service. Management could've been better. But I learned to mind my business if it's not hurting me or my the people around me. The hardest part of the job is getting customers that are hard to please. But the best part is knowing that I am part of someones everyday routine.
long
Cashier (Former Employee), Lively, ONFebruary 25, 2015
as everyone who has ever worked there knows it is long busy hours and a constant flow of people, including unfriendly ones. but it is a grreat starter job and flexible and room to grow.
Productive and fun working with the team
Cashier (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: good experience, it tought me how to work fast with the working tools
Cons: the breaks were too short
Taking orders and making them in an accurate way to please the customers. We used to work as a team to work efficiently, if anything goes wrong with the order, we try to make them right for our customers. The priority is the satisfaction of the customers. Moreover, organizing and managing our time to work faster.
Abusive and exploiting company worst than McDonald's
Caissière, service à la clientèle (Former Employee), Pierrefonds, QCFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: 30% on the food
Cons: don't get me started
I have worked in this company for over 6 months on a 40h morning shift position and there are way too many things that are backwards in this company:
- No Union
- No Benefits
- No insurance
- No free meals
- No paid break
- Minimum wage with no possibility of increase
- Horrible management
- Horrible working conditions
and the list goes on and on...

believe me if you have a choice then don't pick Tim Horton's
fun
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 24, 2015
Free coffee and donuts! i really enjoyed working with all the employee. Its a routine job but the time go so fast with it's so busy but i love it.
fun serving differnt customer
Cashier (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: 50 % of lunch
Cons: realiable hours
I enjoy working with different ethnics people and working with customer service. I have a good time working in this company.
great job
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: people and staff
Cons: standing long periods of time
I enjoyed working with the staff and serving the customers. I enjoyed the hours and I could do my job very efficiently. The instructions on how to perform the job were very well explained.
Hard-working, team-work and best customer service
Supervisor (Former Employee), north battleford, skFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: as a supervisor need to stay suddenly at any indefinite period in order to maintain customer service
It was great fun at work. all were working in team. Trying to help each other while more busy. Hard work and precision is in the base of all concept.
Fast pace Environment with wonderful people
Cashier (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: busy most of the time.
Cons: short of staff.
It is a fun workplace and your co-workers are willing to help you when you need help. Although it does get busy at times, you get to improve your speed and compete with yourself to do things more faster and improve your communication skills. The hardest part of the job is sometimes we are short of staff and we have to pick up the pace and work double hard to clear the line. But I am still able to manage it because you get the flow going.

1 2 3 4 5

About Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Inc. is a Canadian fast casual restaurant known for its coffee and doughnuts. It is also Canada's largest fast food – Read more