The Tim Horton Children’s Foundation is a non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to fostering within the children we serve the quest for a brighter future. The Foundation is currently searching for a:
Tim Horton Camp Whiteshell
Tim Horton Camp Whiteshell is located on the beautiful shores of Sylvia Lake across the river from Pinawa, and just within the boundary of the Whiteshell Provincial Park. Home to the THCF Youth Leadership Program during the summer months, Camp Whiteshell provides leadership development opportunities for youth through a range of camp activities and backcountry camping experiences. Schools and youth organizations from the Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario regions are offered camp experiences through the year-round group programming, enjoying a wide variety of camp programs and seasonal activities.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Registration Manager is responsible for providing leadership in the Registration and Administration functions at the camp. This incumbent will manage and oversee the following areas: Youth Leadership Program registration, Year-Round Group bookings and registration, Camp Travel Program and the daily administration of the camp office.
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience in an administration or customer service role; previous camp experience an asset
- 1-2 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Strong customer focus and action-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to re-prioritize and shift-focus as needed
- Bilingual in English and French a strong asset
- Standard First Aid and Level C CPR
- Recruit, hire and lead the Registration team, providing coaching, development and feedback on performance.
- Manage the Registration and Administration function to ensure that every guest receives high quality customer service.
- Establish strong Restaurant Owner and community partner relationships.
- Manage the Youth Leadership Program and Year-Round Group application, registration and travel process.
- Review, approve and oversee allocations of Youth Leadership Program and Year-Round Group applications.
- Assist in the development of, and oversee the key application processing benchmarks.
- Oversee distribution and processing of Bursary Program.
- Organize and ensure high level execution of orientation meetings for Year-Round Groups.
- Manage the advertisement and registration of special events.
- Represent the Foundation on any event committee(s) as required.
- Manage assigned budget lines, petty cash and travel program funds and meet respective targets.
- Manage and oversee the Incident/Accident database and reporting systems at camp.
Above responsibilities are representative but not all inclusive.
The successful candidate will be required to provide a clear criminal background check and vulnerable sector screen.
The Tim Horton Children’s Foundation is a non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to fostering within the children we serve the quest...