The Tim Horton Children’s Foundation is a non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to fostering within the children we serve the quest for a brighter future. The Foundation is currently searching for a:
at the Tim Horton Children’s Ranch in Kananaskis, Alberta
Reporting to the Property Manager, the Maintenance Specialist along with the rest of our property team is responsible for ensuring a safe and well-maintained environment at the Ranch.
The Tim Horton Children’s Ranch is one of six camps operated by the Foundation. The Ranch operates year-round and is nestled on 150 acres in beautiful Kananaskis Country. Campers at the Ranch participate in activities such as horseback riding, rock climbing, white water rafting and other traditional camp activities.
The successful candidate will possess a clear criminal background check and driver’s abstract.
- 3+ years of experience in property or facility maintenance
- Strong knowledge of facility maintenance
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate power mowers, tractors, snow-blowers, chain saws, and other landscape maintenance equipment
- Self-motivate and flexible with demonstrated ability to work within a team environment.
- WHMIS training and water testing certification are considered assets
- Specialized training or certification as a carpenter, electrician, plumber, landscaper, small engine or auto mechanic, or other applicable trades is considered an asset
- Ability to embrace a friendly, positive and helpful team-oriented environment
- Basic construction and renovation projects
- Building, grounds and equipment maintenance
- Small engine maintenance and repair
- General property upkeep and improvement
- Routine facility inspections and preventative maintenance duties
- Work as part of a team to continuously maintain and/or improve standards that are consistent with the THCF philosophy and vision
- Be a positive role model for young people including setting a good example in areas such as proper manners, goal setting, accountability, respect for the environment, and respect for each other
Above responsibilities are representative but not all inclusive.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at: www.thcf.com.
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Tim Horton Children’s Foundation is a non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to fostering within the children we serve the...