The Tim Horton Children’s Foundation is a non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to providing an enriched and memorable camp experience for children and youth who come from economically disadvantaged homes. THCF is currently recruiting for qualified:
Food Services Assistant (Contract Position)
Tim Horton Children’s Ranch – Kananaskis Alberta
The Tim Horton Children’s Ranch is one of six camps operated by the Foundation. The Ranch operates year-round and is nestled on 150 acres in beautiful Kananaskis Country. Campers at the Ranch participate in activities such as horseback riding, rock climbing, white water rafting and other traditional camp activities.
Reporting to the Food Services Manager, this position will support the smooth operation of the kitchen through assisting with meal preparation, meal service, and clean up. This position will also assist with kitchen and equipment maintenance.
- Desire and interest to work in food services.
- Ability to learn and complete tasks as assigned.
- Flexibility and willingness to work within a team.
- Washing, peeling, and cutting vegetables as needed.
- Ensuring the kitchen and dining areas are kept clean and orderly, including dishwashing, mopping and vacuuming.
- Ensure food stock is in good supply, rotate stocks as requested.
- Act as a team player within the kitchen and support the team as needed.
- Provide feedback to Food Services Manager on continuous improvement initiatives.
Above responsibilities are representative but not all inclusive.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check.
The Tim Horton Children’s Foundation is dedicated to fostering within our children the quest for a brighter future.