Established in North America in 1988, TILTCO a Windoworld Group company gained a reputation for providing discerning customers with high performance, quality fenestration solutions, for use in both commercial and residential application, in coastal and inland markets.
We are looking for an industrial spray painter with 1 – 2 years experience in the application of automotive and water based paints. Will ensure all customer specifications are met and a high quality product is delivered.
THE JOB INCLUDES, BUT NOT LIMITED TO
· Paints various items using sprayers and brushes for the purpose of meeting customer requirements.
· Performs mixing and matching of colors to meet customer specifications.
· Sands and cleans material to be painted using required solutions.
· Repairs surfaces to be painted using appropriate materials.
· Clean and prep paint booth along with changing filters during and after paint operations when required.
· Maintain paint inventory
· Must be willing to work overtime based on business needs.
· Maintain good housekeeping
· Paint booth Maintenance
· Set-up (peel away), filter replacement as necessary, daily cleaning of floor, sprays guns and hoses as used.
· Resupply all items used. Paint Mix- Mix paint for own use and for other departments that need to perform paint touch ups.
· Perform weekly test strip of paints used in production and ensure log is kept
· Area upkeep
· Clean own personal equipment, i.e. respirator, protective clothing, safety equipment.
· Receipt of materials- Materials for painting, preparation, masking, cleaning, review prints.
· Actual painting
· Analyze past paint care
· Determine whether or not heat preparation is required, unmask, inspect, prepare for shipping or to move. Set up all work when it is received.
· Assume additional responsibilities; perform additional duties, and complete special projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Required to perform multiple paint related tasks with a need to periodically upgrade skills in order to meet the changing conditions.
· Knowledge of spray painting equipment: Setup, tear down, and cleaning.
· Paint mixing to specifications, to include polyurethane, latex, and other types as required.
· Adheres to company policies and procedures and work in a safe and productive manner.
· Physically able to lift over 50 pounds, bend, stoop, climb, and reach.
· Strong Attention to detail.
· Able to climb up and down aircraft stairs and work ramps.
· Must be able to work independently.
***********There will be a three month probation period, and after the three months if they qualify they will receive a medical plan.