Pros: great wage, great staff, great hours
Cons: location was far from my residence
- A typical day at work consist of plenty of phone calls, and long hours of communicating with people all over Canada.
- I learned a better way of gaining peoples interest in a conversation, communicating with them and opening conversation with a professional approach.
- Co-workers made everyone feel welcomed.
- Sitting in a chair all day
- The best part of the job was knowing that you are helping someone on the other end of the phone.