Tigertel

Tigertel Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great working place with an even better lunch room
Outbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Halifax, NSNovember 25, 2014
Pros: great wage, great staff, great hours
Cons: location was far from my residence
- A typical day at work consist of plenty of phone calls, and long hours of communicating with people all over Canada.

- I learned a better way of gaining peoples interest in a conversation, communicating with them and opening conversation with a professional approach.

- Co-workers made everyone feel welcomed.

- Sitting in a chair all day

- The – more... best part of the job was knowing that you are helping someone on the other end of the phone. – less
It was okay, I guess.
Agent (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioSeptember 29, 2014
I honestly think that if I did not have my sister working with me I would not have made it. I loved being on the phone with people and helping them make donations or buy certain items, but the people I had to work with were so unprofessional. No one knew what they were doing, people would be eating while they were on the phone with clients, and everyone – more... was extremely loud, so you had a hard time hearing the person you were on the phone with.
I learned how to work in a loud environment, and how to use my people skills. – less