Tigertel Employee Review

work
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  toronto, on7 May 2013
No fun just work

all co workers were laid off
no job security
no hours
hardest part it was the people
enjoyable part was leaving work
Pros
Work
Cons
No Job security

Other Tigertel Employee Reviews

My time at tigertel
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 October 2015
A typical day at work is mostly sitting and taking inbound calls which is either taking information, relying information or trouble-shooting technical issues. Assisting my work colleagues with problems that they can't solve and also training new staff on products.

What I learn is assisting customers can show you how valuable your work is and give you a sense of accomplishment in your job.

Management is just not giving orders or rules but its working hand in hand with employee to show them their value to the company also.

My co-worker are very nice to work with and in our jobs we bring a sense of family to each other which can make your job easier.

Hardest part of my job is accommodation to all types of customers and at the end of the call your customer is happy and please with our assistance.

The most enjoyable part of my job as i said before is assisting both customers and coworker in resolving any issues
Average Employer
Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth NS21 December 2014
Nothing to comment for either direction. The pay is average and respect is common. The culture will blow you away, great people, with fun events. The summer picnic is worth visiting!