Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun place to work
Security Officer/Operations Assistant (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CADecember 2, 2013
Was my dream job and loved everything about it ,staff was like family and didn't want to leave.
Fun workplace with commission based sales
Sales Professional (Current Employee), Providence, RINovember 21, 2013
Good place to work, rewards sales professionals who exceed given sales plan. Typical days require cleaning and polishing of merchandising, stocking and merchandising.
A great seasonal opportunity
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Manhasset, NYNovember 20, 2013
Pros: employee discount
Cons: the decline in in-store traffic.
Seasonal position's ends quickly, but it gives you an opportunity to learn more about the business structure of this iconic brand and a gives the temporary employee a small window into the great employee discount. It was an experience that I wouldn't trade for the world!
Fantastic company
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Skokie, ILNovember 14, 2013
Great culture, great team, great compensation. Overall great experience.
Tiffany and Co is a great company to work for.
Sale Professional (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 13, 2013
My everyday task at Tiffany and Co is welcoming customers, listening to their gift giving needs and providing creative solutions using your art of styling. Most importantly, I will seek opportunities to exceed customer expectations in every transaction and help the store exceed sales plan.

Tiffany and Co teaches me how to be a good listener, how to – more... listen to customers' problems and concerns and find the right solutions within my authority to solve the problem. I also learn about team work and how to help my colleagues to achieve their goals and the store's goal.

The hardest part of my job is to find the solutions for the customers' concern.

The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with customers, get to know them and establish the relationship with them. – less
PROGRAM ADIM
Program Administrator (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJNovember 8, 2013
• Coordinated incentive and recognition programs for major corporations.
• Accurately accounted for desired merchandise and ensured timely delivery based on customer expectations and needs.
• Effectively resolved various problems with minimal supervision.
A Company with Longevity
Manager (Current Employee), Greater New York AreaOctober 29, 2013
Pros: beautiful product
Cons: inconsistent message to employees
Overall it is a good company. However, since 2008 though it has been in a constant flux. The company has had several layoffs and job eliminations. This has resulted in stores with too few employees, and not enough support staff in corporate to deal with the continued growth of the stores.
It was a good workplace in the beggining
Finisher/Polisher and Jeweler (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJOctober 25, 2013
Pros: learning new things every day
Cons: not caring about the employes only the company
the management was not the best there was to much favoritism going on. to much money was spent on things the department did not need.A typical day at work was to get what ever product your working done right and sent out on time.what I learned there was finishing and polishing bigger silver product like some of the pro sports trophies and larger table – more... top items working with my co workers was great we had many laughs together the hardest part of the job was the pressure that sometimes I got but after a certain time of that I was able to over come it .The thing I enjoyed was working with my co workers And at the end when I found out that my department was relocating I enjoyed leaving at the end of the day. – less
Nice Customers
Operations Professional (Former Employee), Palm Desert, CAOctober 22, 2013
Pros: good employee benfits
Cons: no teamwork
Enjoyed working there for almost 10 years. Job title was eliminated.
Productive a pleasant to work with in a job environment.
Ambassador Operations (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 16, 2013
Pros: healthcare, great lunches and paid days off.
Cons: lack of new opportunities to move forward.
Working as a team is an art and working independently a rewarding challenge.
Productive and a great group of people
Group Director Computer Services (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJOctober 13, 2013
My IT career started at Tiffany and flourished over my career with them. I learned a great deal about business and different cultures at Tiffany due to my extensive travel for the company. The most important skill that I was able to develop was my leadership and the Tiffany culture helped me grow and nurture my talent. The people are the best and I – more... have made many life long friendships. – less
Wonderful company with many tenured employees.
Sales Professional (Current Employee), Skokie, ILOctober 9, 2013
Pros: great company, wonderful benefits and compensation.
Cons: limited schedule flexibility- we work every weekend.
I serve as a full time sales professional on the sales floor. Daily tasks include handling walk-in business, following up on leads or potential business, continuing relationships with long term clients, daily outreach activities, and assisting management with any tasks that may arise. The main focus of each day is providing the best possible customer – more... service to each customer while achieving/exceeding sales plan.
In my ten years with the company, I have learned how to be a successful, consistent, and gracious salesperson. I have gained many customer service and interpersonal skills through my time with the company. I have formed many long lasting friendships with my co-workers and enjoy their day to day company. We have formed a family-like environment over the years.
In the current economic state, it is most difficult to maintain and grow my business. I have many long term loyal customers that I see regularly, but is becoming increasingly difficult to bring new business in. Meeting and exceeding sales plan is becoming more and more challenging, but I still manage to meet my goals. In addition, having a work/life balance is difficult, as we are expected to plan around business critical times.
The most enjoyable part of my job is partaking in such monumental occasions in people's lives. It is truly a special process to assist someone in finding their perfect engagement ring and seeing the bride-to-be after she says yes. It has been a wonderful experience, and many of my clients have become great friends. I have seen couples meet, get engaged and married, and have children. I have been truly blessed in these ten years. – less
Growth opportunities, training and flexible work schedule
Manager Customer Relations, Credit Services (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJOctober 9, 2013
I have much to offer in the way of diversity and professionalism. My long-term experience in a highly competitive retail industry has taught me how to meet and exceed each client’s expectations with outstanding customer service that maintains loyal repeat customers. I am highly organized and work very well under pressure. I realize that strong organizational – more... skills and paying strict attention to detail is necessary for the success of any company.

During my tenure at Tiffany & Company, I was a member of an internal Special Events Team called Team Builders. Team Builders provided me the opportunity to partner with upper management on various team building events. My responsibilities included, planning our annual company picnic working with vendors to negotiate pricing and planning menus, coordinating New York City Broadway Play trips and participating in the annual Breast Cancer walk. For several years, I also had the opportunity to work with the New Jersey Development School for Youth and supported the Summer Internship Program. – less
Class and Luxury
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Oak Brook, ILOctober 7, 2013
176 year old company that truly represents class and luxury. Every employee is valued and the potential for growth is endless.
Tiffany & CO is a good place to work with full benefits including jewelry discounts to all employee.
Senior Project Engineer (Former Employee), Pelham, NYSeptember 23, 2013
A typical day at work is interacting with different manufacturing team, evaluating issues, busy schedule including meetings.
I learned that always evaluate your work load in relation to due date.
Management wants the most output from everyone.
My co-workers are all hard workers
The hardest part of job is to complete project in short period of time
The – more... most enjoyable part of the job is to find solution on manufacturing problem. – less
Excellent Company
Sales Professional (Former Employee), White Plains, NYSeptember 13, 2013
This company provided me with my initial and most
comprehensive education in luxury retail sales.
Learned all aspects of customer service. Also was my
first introduction to selling in a fast paced environment.
Professional luxury retail environment
Sales Professional - Northbrook IL (Former Employee), Northbrook, ILSeptember 11, 2013
Tiffany & Co is an excellent company to work for. Excellent benefits, salary, company values, quality product and procedures. Unfortunately, a retail environment allows very little work/life balance, requires long hours, many or all evenings and weekends and very difficult advancement opportunity.
I prefer not.
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Columbus, OH, Santa Barbara, CA, Atlantic City, NJSeptember 6, 2013
I prefer not to recommend this company as a place of employment. While I have a deep respect for the Company, it's history and products, I have little respect for the corporate aspects.
Daily Work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), 上海市, C23August 27, 2013
-Translated and rewrote the entire company website from Chinese to English.
-Assisted Events Executive to organize and manage all events, including luxury brand launches, VIP Celebrity appearances and royal attendance.
-Managed and followed up on an average of daily 40+ clients questions.
-Entertained and maintained media relationships for complimentary – more... articles, mentions and shoots.
-Scheduled daily operational tasks and handled customer complaints in absence of the Events Manager. – less
Productive and well balanced in all perspectives
Diamond Setter (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 26, 2013
Pros: great company discounts and treats
Cons: 401 k, health insurance, bonuses
There were no easy mornings. Each day you were handed out a one of a kind piece and a time sheet as well as different size stones for one to observe and report depending on the possibilities of the piece itself. I've learned many ways to go about setting a piece, what not and what i should do before starting. My skills had sharpened thanks to the working – more... environment and colleagues i had. My boss at the time was a wonderful lady. Always a bright smile and the rite attitude as well as tough around the edges when things needed to be done under pressure and regulations. My co-workers were older gentleman and masters in what they did and continue to do, not always the social type but deserved my respect none the less. They got the job done and that made the boss happy. So we all got along.
My hardest part of the job was at times dealing with repairs done by other hands. I enjoy what i do, but the most enjoyable part is seeing a beautiful piece finished by your own hands and getting the admiration from your boss none the less. – less

About Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. operates jewelry and specialty retail stores and manufactures products through its subsidiary corporations. – Read more

Tiffany & Co. Photos