Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent place to work, teamwork and great products.
Customer Relations Associate / Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 11, 2014
Pros: great benefits health, 401k, employee discounts
Cons: short breaks
A work environment where you are challenged and there is teamwork , The most enjoyable part of this job is the employee discounts.
Great Place to work!!
Picker (Former Employee), Whippany, NJMarch 10, 2014
I likes working at Tiffany,because it was fun and citing seeing beautiful jewelry
Absolutely positive environment
Seasonal sales professional (Former Employee), Woodmere, OHMarch 6, 2014
Pros: supportive co-workers and management
Cons: retail work hours
-Impressive employee training program
-Genuine care for employees and wonderful co-workers
-Passionate work environment resulting from employee confidence and love for the company and the pieces they are selling.
Amazing
Security Specialist (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 6, 2014
Amazing company to work for. They were so good to me and management was great!
World leader in Corporate excellence
Fifth Avenue Flagship Store (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 5, 2014
Pros: great benefits, hard work, exposure
Cons: my particular field does not currently have management positions/promotions available.
Typical Retail hours with a plethora of tools at your fingertips by which to guide your performance. Managed well and staffed by some of the best in their fields. There is always an air of being ahead of the game and adapting to new rules and regulations but if we aren't constantly learning we aren't doing anything.
Great Employee Benefits
System Support Specialist (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 3, 2014
The job was challenging and gave a lot of motivations in learning something new everyday.
Straight Sales
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Troy, MIFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: learing about that sales culture
Cons: no wrok/life balance
No work/life balance, worked every weekend and employees never got along with each other. It felt like everyone was for them self. NO TEAMWORK.
Merchandise Clerk, Returns Department (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJFebruary 17, 2014
Checked incoming merchandise with packing slip
Verified purchase order with receipt
Interacted with quality assurances regarding merchandise
Searched data bases to verify and obtain customers’ accounts
Productive and supportive staff
Operations Professional (Current Employee), White Plains, NYFebruary 11, 2014
Tiffany & Co. in White Plains, NY is a wonderful place to work for. The staff is absolutely supportive and everybody works together as a team.
Normal Warehouse Enviornment
Merch Prep (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: job security
You were given a order to fulfill with a certain product , open up boxes and wrap the product in bubble wrap. I learned time management and also how to work under pressure . My co-workers were ok just like any other job you get along with some more then others . The hardest part of the job was if an order was to large
Nice place to work during the Holidays
Operations Professional (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: free lunches during the holiday season and great discount
Cons: seasonal employees are qualified to receive benefits
Great place to work during the Holiday season, Great discount and Great people.
Tiffany and Company
Lead Officer/Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 28, 2014
The years spent working diligently for Tiffany and Company were some of the best I had.
Productive laid back work environment
Offline Packer (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJanuary 25, 2014
A typical work day would be to attend the morning meeting for about five minutes and after that would be nonstop work. I learned to be a team player as well as working as an individual. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning multiple jobs and being able to help others.
Great job opportunity, good place to work!
Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: good work environment, growth opportunities, great co-workers
Cons: new to lexington, so it's having it's growing pains(but it's growing and getting better all the time)
If you are self-motivated, you will have no problem working here. I come in every day ready to give my best. My supervisor appreciates that about me and lets me know that regularly.

I have learned so much from Tiffany and Co. They have taught me that I can do anything that I want as long as I'm willing to put forth the effort. I have had a lot of opportunities – more... here at Tiffanys.

We have had struggles with management, but I can see that it's gotten much better, and continues to improve. Everywhere I have ever worked had it's challenges, Tiffany and Co. is no different. WELCOME TO MANUFACTURING, where every day has it's challenges.

I love all the people that I work with. We have such a diverse work force. There is a lot of talent here at Tiffany and Co.. It hasn't even started to be tapped yet. We have a bright future here!

The hardest part of my job has been the challenge our management has had of putting together the team we have here now, and seeing a lot of great people leave us for other opportunities. It's hard to see the good ones leave, but I also understand.

The most enjoyable part of my job: I love what I do, and I love working for a great company that I can be proud to say that I work for! I work for a dependable company that I don't have to worry that I may not have a job tomorrow. That's very important for me. I can't wait to see what the future holds for me here at Tiffany and Co. – less
Great company to work for.
IT Deployment Specialist (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJanuary 17, 2014
 Participated in all aspects of new store openings and facility renovations. Documented all processes as they pertained to deployment phases.
 Configured 2008 HP Proliant Servers, created new network shares, setup NTFS permissions and server roles, created all network print queues and assigned IP address on new servers and subnets using Infoblox Administration.
 – more... Documented all projects, including new store setups and software deployments using Microsoft Project documentation. – less
Not all it's cracked up to be
Annoymous (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: rooftop in the summer
Cons: more than i want to list
Very clicky, managers who don't manage. And people who want to be managers but don't know how to be, at least in my opinion. It also could depend on the department in which you work
A world of exciting products and customers.
a representative for Tiffany & Co (Current Employee), London, ENGJanuary 9, 2014
Great customers, funny moments, weird and wonderful. Tiffany is a place were dreams are made and fulfilled, it doesn't matter if you're spending £100 or £100,000,000, in Tiffany you're treated like a king.
Very professional and gratifying work experience.
Merchandising Assistant / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 6, 2014
Tiffany & Company offered many opportunities for skill enhancement and professional growth. The work environment was very team oriented and allowed me to assist in creating wonderful memories in the lives of many clients and customers.
laid off but never recalled
Polisher (Former Employee), Cumberland, RIDecember 28, 2013
i worked for tiffany for two and a half years in everyday on time always better then expected work performence. laid off due to lack off work.cents then applied ten or more times to get my job back when they were looking for help.never hiring me back.i don't understand why they are treting me like this. this location of tiffany is in R.I.
routine
Assistant Production Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 12, 2013
Great name in the business - but very set in their ways when it comes to doing business, ways of work.

About Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. operates jewelry and specialty retail stores and manufactures products through its subsidiary corporations. – Read more

Tiffany & Co. Photos