Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Best Jewelry retail company- fun holiday party's
Security Officer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 28, 2014
Pros: free food, benefits
Cons: standing at one place for 3 to 4 or more hours at a time.
Working at Tiffany's was fun I had a great time interacting with my co- workers and the management team. My management team at the stores where I worked were very supportive in teaching me steps to move to the next level. My co-workers were open to learn when item
were pointed out and needed to change while working and at the stores. The hardest parting – more... of the job was the work hours on the las vegas strip working all three shifts during weeks time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people and being able to wear a suit. – less
Good place to work at
Seasonal/Full-Time (Former Employee), Whippany, NJMay 24, 2014
Pros: on hoildays we get nice dinners and partys and unlimted over time .
Cons: work can really drain your body out because you are there all day, everyday
A typical day at work is like .. i get there at 10 am sign in and get right to work ... sign in on my computer and start doing customers orders ..
I've learned a lot from working there ... i see how pople put in online orders and i learned how to read them and pack them to send them out ... Management is very cool and understanding pople .. my co works – more... are very nice pople as well from the ages of 18 to 60 .. they all was very cool and helpful . hardest part of the job was seasonal time when we get alot of orders .. i sometimes had to work 13hrs and on my feet all day .
Most enjoyable part is that the pople are so cool they make you wanna come to work .. even though we work hard it was fun as well .. – less
Wonderful company to work for.
Sales Professional / Trainer (Current Employee), La Jolla, CAMay 19, 2014
Great company with many years of heritage. The blue box says it all.
Terrible culture, poor management, anti- team atmosphere
Manufacturing (Current Employee), Cumberland,RIMay 18, 2014
Pros: you can expect it to all come to an end in only a few years
Cons: culture, no mentoring, unrealistic expectations.
If you are looking for a great place where you can get up each morning looking forward to going to work, this place will drive you to sleep late and show up at work ready to leave. What no one will tell you is that the turn over rate is astonishingly high. Average tenure is 1-2 years for supervisors and managers and there is a reason for it. If Tiffany – more... & Co. really cared for their employees why are they not looking into the root cause, making an effort to retain good talent? Tough place to work, look elsewhere. – less
Assistant Store Manager at luxury brand
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 14, 2014
• Manages team to achieve sales goals, store metrics, and client growth potential through customer service training and individual employee development plans.
• Consistently delivers results through creative store incentives and team exercises to reach company and store key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Routinely involved in extracurricular events – more... and socials associated to the company (Women in Business, Women in the Arts, New York Junior League, etc)
• Assists in managing logistical operations within the store in regards to fiscal accountabilities, store planning, and inventory monitoring. – less
Quiet, attentive and hands on
Material Handler (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMay 10, 2014
Pros: getting discounts and first serve tiffany & co products.
Cons: the job position ending.
My typical day of work would be me assembling, wrapping and data entry customers information pertaining to their orders. I have learned how to tie the Tiffany & Co bow tie. my manager and co workers were very friendly and showed hospitality. There were no hard parts of the job description. The most enjoyable part would be assembling each assesory and – more... branding each jewelry piece. – less
Great coworkers and challenging work environment.
Health Specialist II (Current Employee), Cumberland, RIMay 4, 2014
The most rewarding part of my job is working with employees to help them achieve their healthcare goals towards wellness and being a productive part of our team.
Walking on eggshells
Employee (Former Employee), Cumberland, RIMay 4, 2014
Pros: discount on items
Cons: management
Constantly walking on eggshells. Snobby co workers. tough environment. back stabbers.
Great Company to work for
Security Officer (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 27, 2014
Pros: great team, solid management, low stress
Cons: retail
The company really invests in you and wants to keep you. The atmosphere and team dynamic is one of the best I've been apart of.
Assisted Clients with Beautiful Jewerly
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 25, 2014
Pros: fine location, good benefits, sales incentives.
• Assisted customers with merchandise selections and completed sales transactions
• Excelled in a competitive commission driven environment, successfully maintaining a high sales average and surpassing last year’s numbers
• Created an extensive clientele portfolio to build and maintain relationships with clients
• Facilitated special events to promote – more... to new customers – less
Truly a superb place to work at.
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJApril 25, 2014
If given the opportunity, I would take a job at T&Co. again. It's a company which takes care of their employees and has great benefits. Always a class act.
World Class
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Tiffany, COApril 23, 2014
There is no typical day at Tiffany and Co.

What is there NOT to learn from one of the biggest and most successful, international jewellery brands. What Tiffany do, they do extremely well.
The environment of working at this company is excellent
Packer (Full-time) (Former Employee), Whippany, NJApril 22, 2014
All the co-workers are very helpful. I enjoyed my first day of training and was able to fit right in with the co-workers.
Great place to work.
Sr Import/Export (Former Employee), Parsippany, NjApril 10, 2014
I have no review to report concerning my work experience at Tiffany & Co.
Good Benefits
Operations Professional (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 7, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: n/a
Company offers good benefits and the re-location is a plus.
Fully cross-trained in all departments and company offers a lot of good health benefits and programs for family members.
Great People
Outbound Processor (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJApril 6, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: management
The job it self is a typical warehouse job. Management needs to show more appreciation to there employees for the work that was done.
Great people, productive and fast pace work place
Sales Service Professional (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJApril 3, 2014
Lots of training but its a huge benefit. Management is very supportive of your growth. Very strict policies and procedures. They value true professionalism.
Packing Clerk
Packing Clerk (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 31, 2014
Pros: seasonal
• Distribution replenishes all Tiffany and Company domestic and international retail
locations and fulfills direct customer orders.
• Maintains shipping stations are in working order and stock with materials
• Notifies consignee of shipment arrival and coordinates shipment information to other
offices and/or agents.
very fast paced enviroment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Short Hills, NJMarch 18, 2014
Pros: a fun place to work
Would take in and send out up to 25 items a day for repair. Would have to give detailed description of item and repair required. Learned how to spot knock offs. Co-workers were very supportive. Hardest part of the job was telling customers an item was a knock off and not a Tiffany item. Most enjoyable was delivering engagement rings to the customers.
most enjoyable was meeting wealthy people
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAMarch 13, 2014
management sucks! and there rude. but over all co workers were very helpful. it very compeditive here.

About Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. operates jewelry and specialty retail stores and manufactures products through its subsidiary corporations. – Read more

Tiffany & Co. Photos