Tiffany & Co. Employee Review

View all Tiffany & Co. reviews

This is world famous, luxury provider of jewelry, gifts and watches. They expect the best customer service levels of all employees.
Corporate Sales & Part Time Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 August 2013
Tiffany & Co. proved to be one of my best sources of customer service knowledge. They expect nothing but the best. A typical day was spent in my home office on the phone and email securing appointments with potential and existing corporate customers. Working from home did not allow for as much social interaction as my personality needs. Management and co-workers, for the most part, were extremely professional and guarded. It was a difficult place to really get to know people because there was always a fear of not complying with the rigid expectations. The most enjoyable parts were meetings and luncheons with my customers. Being the front of house Ambassador in the store during busy times of the year, and helping to organize and host special events, awards dinners and charity functions.
Pros
Very nice discounts off merchandise along with special auctions of slightly damaged goods, for employees only
Cons
The isolation of a home office did not allow the social interaction I crave.

Other Tiffany & Co. Employee Reviews

The worst experience in my life
Operations Professonal (Former Employee) –  West Edmonton Mall, AB6 January 2018
This was absolutely the worst work experience I had. Colleagues gossip about each other and then report to management, management will then give you problems. Definitely the worst managers I've ever had. All they know is giving you pressure and mentally torturing you. You can never finish your job during holiday season and then people will blame you for "not doing your job". Managers are really good at using people for the busiest time of year and then fire them as if they never existed. If you pursue a healthy and long-lasting career, please do yourself a favour and apply elsewhere.
Pros
Salary is alright
Cons
Mental stress is huge and working environment is terrible ...
Upper management ruins this company
Operations Professional (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 November 2017
Overall the staff is great to work with, the fallback is upper management and entitled customers. Pay is decent, and benefits are offered. HR is not always the most helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiffany & Co.. Our community is ready to answer.