Pros: excellent benefits, competitive salary.
Cons: long hours, no consistent schedule.
From November 2011 to the present, I have been working for Tiffany & Company in the role of an Operations Professional. This position is mainly Customer Service oriented, however it is my responsibility to be cross-functional in all aspects of back-of-house operations and sales. This includes:
- working effectively with sales professionals and other team members to help drive the business
- sales support, process efficiencies and procedure compliance are essential
- contribute to store inventory accuracy and availability
- maintain all reporting needs and internal audit checklist compliance to ensure store is financially sound.
- independently follow-up on and resolve all customer issues
- strengthen customer brand loyalty by providing superior service for all after-sales servicing needs concerning either repair/cleaning take-in or phone orders
- partner with the sales team by fulfilling merchandise requests and point sales quickly and accurately
- respond graciously to all incoming telephone calls and emails with prompt and accurate information in order to help retain and satisfy customers
- multitask as needed to ensure that all daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities are completed in a timely manner
- remain current on all industry news and company updates and complete provided training courses to ensure compliance with company policy changes to better serve customers