Tiffany & Co. Employee Review

View all Tiffany & Co. reviews

Tiffany and Company
Lead Officer/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NY28 January 2014
The years spent working diligently for Tiffany and Company were some of the best I had.

Other Tiffany & Co. Employee Reviews

The worst experience in my life
Operations Professonal (Former Employee) –  West Edmonton Mall, AB6 January 2018
This was absolutely the worst work experience I had. Colleagues gossip about each other and then report to management, management will then give you problems. Definitely the worst managers I've ever had. All they know is giving you pressure and mentally torturing you. You can never finish your job during holiday season and then people will blame you for "not doing your job". Managers are really good at using people for the busiest time of year and then fire them as if they never existed. If you pursue a healthy and long-lasting career, please do yourself a favour and apply elsewhere.
Pros
Salary is alright
Cons
Mental stress is huge and working environment is terrible ...
Upper management ruins this company
Operations Professional (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 November 2017
Overall the staff is great to work with, the fallback is upper management and entitled customers. Pay is decent, and benefits are offered. HR is not always the most helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiffany & Co.. Our community is ready to answer.