TIERONE is searching for an individual to provide leadership and direction and have expert level knowledge of WAS, configuration and performance management as well as system design and implementation architecture to optimize system reliability and performance. This individual will be responsible for developing and designing scripts, procedures, WebPages and programs on the system related to WAS. This individual will also be responsible for conducting root cause analysis to investigate complex system problems and implement appropriate resolutions. Also, this individual will be responsible for creating and using tools and processes to perform health checks, generate audit data, and create system documentation.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- 1-2 years of direct experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server v7.0
- 3-5 years of experience as a software developer
- Working knowledge HTML, XML Technology (XSL,XSD,DTD)
- Experience with web services, service based development, XML/XSD & Java scripting
- Understanding of the telecommunication industry and its challenges
- Ability to communicate and present complex issues clearly through written and verbal
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple user groups
- Ability to easily adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to travel to work in the United states an asset
Position: 6 months contract
Education: University Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or related disciplines
TierOne OSS Technologies Inc. is a private company founded in 1999, headquartered in Toronto with offices in Vancouver, Montreal and New...