Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Housekeeping
Housekeeping Aide (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON21 October 2016
it is very enjoyable. The best part of my day is the patients. They are having a rough time but just saying HI brightens their day! I love working with the staff they make the job enjoyable, because we are there to work together.
Gaining Experience
Receptionist/Secretary (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON22 February 2016
The TBRHSC has provided me with the opportunity to grow and gain a tremendous amount of experience. I had the opportunity to see what goes on in the Hospital working in different positions and departments.
Professional
Admitting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay21 March 2015
Awarded for Corporate Culture, TBRHSC is a professional organization that prides itself on the delivery of Patient and Family Centred Care health experiences. Interprofessionalism is encouraged and awarded with opportunity for advancement.
inspiring work environment
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON4 February 2015
I am thankful for all the job opportunities I have secured throughout my career. I continue to be inspired to be the best MLT that I can be not only because I am self-motivated but also because I seem to always be surrounded by great role models in my profession.
Cons
job security

4.7