Are you interested in leadership and mentoring? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and unpredictable environment? Do you have experience working with a complex population?
An exciting opportunity exists at Shelter House!
We are seeking an Operations Supervisor for a one year contract who can help our organization reach our strategic goals while creating a safe workplace.
You will be responsible for providing leadership to front line staff, while supporting clients to access community services.
This full time position requires an individual who can work 12 hour shifts in a 4 on / 4 off rotation that consists of both days and midnights.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A post-secondary degree or diploma along with a minimum of one year experience in a lead/supervisor/management role
- Strong organization and workload planning skills
- Experience working in a unionized environment
- Training in de-escalation and/or non-violent conflict resolution
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with homelessness, mental health and addictions.
Please submit your application to Crystal DePeuter by Wednesday, June 26 at 4:30 pm.
We thank all applicants, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.