We are currently looking for a handy man to complete cabinetry duties at our apartments in Fort St John. This job includes and is not limited to the day-to-day general upkeep of the building and grounds as well as assist with preparing vacated apartments for occupancy.
- Proficiency with making and fixing cabinets, doors, countertops, tubs and sinks.
- Proficiency with drywalling (mudding and sanding), laying carpet, flooring, tiling and framing.
- Valid driver's license is required.
- Physically fit
- Ability to fill out time sheet
- Pleasant to work with
- Able to name various tools
- Competency with handling tools and equipment
- Able to plan, prep, set-up and clean-up with minimal to no supervision
$15-$25 (Depending on experience)
Indeed - 10 months ago