- Provide guidance, support, and coordination in the consistent and effective application of Human Resource practices.
- Administer of the day-to-day operations of the human resource functions and duties.
- Provide HR support in the areas of HR administration, including personnel management records, retention, recruitment, re-training.
- Maintain and manage personnel documents and central files (i.e. employee 201 files, records on training, certifications, etc).
- Ensure that sufficient processes and procedures are in place for new employees to effectively onboard with the company, including coordinating orientation, and completion of required paperwork;
- Maintain personnel documents as required is undertaken; and benefit plans. including enrollment, changes, and terminations are administered appropriately.
- Deliver superior human resource management support to the Lead as required and requested.
- Assist in the implementation our company human resource policies and procedures.
- Provide support for the research work as requested and formulate strategies to effectively aid in employees’ retention and succession planning.
- Assist the departments in coordinating operational training sessions, as needed.
- Provide support and guidance on recruitment and selection practices.
- Assist other HR staff for other requirements of the department as needs arise.
- Perform other delegated tasks.
- Bachelor Degree and/or Diploma in HR considered a strong asset for the position.
- Minimum experience in HR is an advantage.
- Able to take initiative, as well as collaborate with others to implement best practice and strategies in the HR Department.
- Has a skill in conflict management, negotiation, and problem solving.
- Knowledge and skills in coaching, good presentation and facilitation.
- Above average communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel, including reporting features.
- Able to handle multi tasks; organize and systematic at work.
- Has the ability to coordinate and work well with others or a team player.
Indeed - 23 months ago