ThoughtWorks

ThoughtWorks Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Employee preferences are company preferences. Awesome work culture and awesome people.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), New DelhiJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: you are your own boss, everybody is very keen on quality work, you can define your career/ even change it.
Cons: some global policies are not clear.
Everyone has a say in the organization (except for some social cause work). There is no nagging manager peeking from behind your shoulder (flat hierarchy). People who do the actual work do actual estimations and can really decide upon and impact the work they are supposed to do. You can direct your career here. If you are a developer, and you think – more... you want to work as a BA, you will definitely get opportunities for the same (not just to say like in many other organizations I know).

Everyone has a say in terms of where the office is heading towards, if there are policies that employees don't think are relevant.

Its easier to switch between technologies, projects, sometimes even if it means you are ready to travel. "Employee preferences are company preferences."

If you are someone who has an opinion and can express it. This is a place for you. You can come out a leader if you are capable of(and not a manager). The organization basically gives you opportunity to work.

Awesome people to work with too. – less
One of the best out there
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Chennai, TNJuly 21, 2013
Pros: freedom to manage my own schedule, loads of snacks, playtime and great colleagues
Cons: nothing specific
I love being a part of ThoughtWorks. Though my role is that of a Business Analyst, I get opportunities to be Iteration manager, project manager, tester, mentor and anything else I want to be and feel I will be good at.
I am heard and what I do is seen.
ThoughtWorks cares about the world we live in and strives to bring equality wherever possible.

ThoughtWorks – more... understand my role as a mother and lets me prioritize my work and personal life as needed.

I love going to work everyday. It is not a job, it is a passion. – less
Amazing company to work for with great minds having a social cause
QA senior consultant (Former Employee), indiaFebruary 5, 2013
I never really knew if IT companies can BE this cool before getting into ThoughtWorks. My interview process was really interactive and it was hard to get through. After that, this place is like home more than home actually. Fun, excitement, learning, do what you do best, learn what you want to learn, can say anything to even the CEO who might be sitting – more... right next to you, freedom, pride, ownership, great minds, inspiring individuals, young and energetic, great food and snacks, good connect across offices... i can just go on and on. this is the awesomest company i have known. – less

About ThoughtWorks

IT services firm ThoughtWorks provides systems integration and application development services for large and multi-national companies – Read more