Working with the software and testing departments to create and execute software and system level tests protocols for a medical device, under an ISO 13485 quality system.
1. Execute software and system verification and validation test protocols
2. Actively participate in code reviews
3. Perform system requirement traceability analysis
4. Author code verification protocols
1. Post secondary degree, ideally in Engineering
2. Applied experience using ‘C’ to program embedded microcontrollers, Microchip processors are an asset
3. Experience with windows programming utilizing visual studio in C++/C#
4. Familiar with analyzing electrical schematics and using electrical test equipment
5. Excellent communication skills in reading, writing and speaking.
6. Self-starter, highly motivated, creative
7. Work effectively alone and in a team environment.
7. Experience with the quality management systems of a medical company an asset.
8. Competency in engineering design/development requirements and testing an asset.