The position to be filled is part time, 25 hours per week .
You must be available from 5am (morning) to 1am (overnight), 7 days on 7 , since schedules will vary from one week to another.
You must also be bilingual , since you have to offer support to people all across Canada.
Experience in technical support is essential, to the support LEVEL 1 AND 2.
Our client is a large chain of stores operating in the retail across Canada.
The person holding this position is responsible for processing a high volume of calls from all stores and to ensure their proper functioning.
Examples of tasks:
- Receive calls from customer service agents;
- Providing solutions to various requests and queries from various stores across Canada;
- Ensure fast and efficient assignment of stores calls;
- Data Entry;
- Documenting each step of the case in the computer system;
- Generate reports and conduct follow-up with applicants.