Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It was a well and productive experience
Producer (Former Employee), Nairobi,kenyaFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: when we were out for a shot they made sure we were well taken care of..
Cons: they provided health isurance
My journey at reuters began when i went there an intern and for the three months i have been there it has bought a whole new change in my career.
My life at reuters brought in a new journey where i discovered my true calling.Being there has motivated me to become a well driven person with an ambision to strive more in life.

The management of the company – more... is quite extra ordinary,they work as a team and this taught me to work well
As i look back there was no single day i felt like the job was too hard for me,i believe there is always a way of solving issues and as long as you have passion in what you do then there is nothing too hard
What i enjoyed so much is that at the end of my stay there i learned to be an all round when it come to production. – less
TR is a great company
Billing Operations Manager (Former Employee), New York NYFebruary 12, 2014
I had the opportunity to start my career at Thomson Reuters as an entry level billing specialist and was eventually promoted to a manger position. TR is supportive of their management teams to implement business changes that will reap benefits for the organization.
Fun place to work
Marketing Internship-Government Legal (Current Employee), Eagan, MNFebruary 12, 2014
Great place to work with great company culture. Casual dress code.
Great place to learn
Network Operations Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 12, 2014
Great place to work in terms of work life balance and culture. Inspiring work force and great management team.
Challenging and technical.
Regional Manager (Former Employee), ExeterFebruary 12, 2014
Great place to learn about getting thins done in a complex and global company. Management development is largely from within, so opportunity to rise is there, but this also means there is a lack diversity in management skills that external recruitment would bring. The environment is professional, and very accepting of innovation and challenging ideas.
Co-workers – more... are cosmopolitan and there is a great culture of inclusion and diversity. The quality and diversity in the workforce makes for a very rewarding social environment.
Being a small office in a global company of around 60,000 employees means that driving change and getting management commitment can be difficult. – less
Account Manager - UK Investment Management (Former Employee), LondonFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: team environment
In a "typical day", I would spend time making calls to new prospects within an existing designated territory, dealing with clients' queries and resolve any issues that they had and forecasting sales and cancels for the coming quarter.

The role was very sales focussed with a net target. Most of my time was taking up either selling into new groups at – more... existing customers or defending threats from competitors.

In addition to selling new products and services, I was taked to ensure that all clients were satisfied with the level of service that they were receiving and that they were all upgraded to and using the latest versions of Thomson Reuters software. – less
Best company I have worked for insofar
Fixed Income Specialist (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: rich in learning
Cons: nothing
Best place to learn about global financial markets.
Brilliant platform to gain top-notch exposure to various financial markets applications, databases, market convention, and asset classes.
Thomson Reuters is an excellent place to work.
Technology Analyst (Former Employee), Eagan, MNFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: intelligent people willing to share their knowledge
Cons: the company down sizing and out sourcing
My work day

Computer on the workbench that are there for configuration for employees that are on the workbench. (could be up to 35 computers at a time)

Sign off on completed computers in a service manager software system which progresses the computer ticket to the next process level.

Accept tickets for various computer troubleshooting issues within – more... Thomson Reuters. And seeing the issue through to resolving it successfully – less
Great Company
Solution Sales, Enterprise Content (Former Employee), Hong Kong, HKIFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: management turnover, thus lack of vision
Good company but going under a lot of structural reform. I worked in the HK Asia office and enjoyed everyday up until all the changed that have been ongoing for 4-5 years now.
great place and excellent people
Programme Manager (Current Employee), London, ENGFebruary 7, 2014
I learned about making things happen in a large and multicultural organisation. Vast majority of co-workers and managers are dedicated to deliver a superb product to their customers. The hardest part is to obtain a decision but that was part of my job!
This is a contract position which will end shortly
Contract Position (Current Employee), Lake Oswego, ORFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: great co-workers, flexible hours, good pay, intelligent management
This is a great office. Just does not have permanent positions available right now.
Great place to learn
Manager (Current Employee), BangaloreFebruary 5, 2014
Great co-workers
Vice President - HRBP & Operations (Former Employee), Stamford, CTFebruary 4, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with super talented people
Productive and comfort to work
Senior Process Associate (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 4, 2014
I would say Thomson Reuters is one of the Best company to work & learn about many things. As this is being my 1st company had given me many opportunities to develop myself on many areas.
Bottom-Line Oriented
Facilities (Former Employee), Eagan, MNFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: annual thanksgiving turkey, free coffee
Cons: wages are far from industry standard
Thomson Reuters has unfortunately been on the decline after the merger with Reuters from it's base 'Thomson' platform. While profitable, the company has had difficulty with merging major business operations and the delay has affected the workers in cuts to benefits, cost of living increases and ongoing outsourcing that has lead to low employee morale – more... and a subsequent fall from quality in service. Colleagues and co-workers are the highlight. – less
Challenging and friendly
Publishing Specialist (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: free transport
Good place to work and gain knowledge to grow career.

this is my first job i have learnt many things about corporate culture and how to behave within organization.
Productive and fun workplace
Automation Engineer (Former Employee), 3 times squareFebruary 2, 2014
Management is very supportive.
So much to learn.
Co-workers are very friendly.
Good fringe benefits
Excellent place to work, lots of great people to work with.
Recruiting Manager/Diversity Consultant (Former Employee), Eagan, MNJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: west law, the top legal training and books on the market today
Cons: job secruity
Great place to work, and excellent work-life balance. Looked upon as a leader in the e-information industry.
Determinant Work Atmosphere
Associate Research Analyst (Current Employee), Nagercoil, TNJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
I learned many new skills from my organization.

Management is little bit strict.

Coworkers will help each and everyone.
Great place to work, Excellent pay and benefits.
Account Executive (Former Employee), Southern CaliforniaJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits, people
Thomson Reuters is an excellent place to work. They treat their employees extremely well and I believe are one of the best paying companies out there for sales representatives.

About Thomson Reuters

Financial information is king and Thomson Reuters Corporation holds the crown. The company is the market┬áleader in financial data – Read more

Thomson Reuters Photos