Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
collections analyst
Soft Dollar Relationship Administrator (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 19, 2014
loved working for this company. Benefits are great and pay adequate for duties.
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Eagan, MNJune 18, 2014
Thomson strives to offer their employees a great work/life balance. They offer excellent benefits
Competitive workplace
Research Analyst (Former Employee), Makati City, PhilippinesJune 14, 2014
Working in a huge company is a challenge to an employee. But these challenges enhanced my different abilities and skills.
very fun workingplace
Data Entry Operator,some backoffice work (Former Employee), hydJune 13, 2014
Pros: cab facility
Cons: night shifts weekly twice
I as very comfort but salary wise am not satisfied..
this is totally us based one.mainly my job is to recollect
words/setences given to me spelled in english and keep them in right order and in this process have to type in terms of sheets as many i can..
there is no any pressure of given any targets and any thing else
Very Good
Corporate Actions- Content Analyst (Former Employee), BangaloreJune 11, 2014
* New challenges are seen everyday in my analytical job
* Learnt soft skills
* Learning atmosphere for IT skill
Good
Content Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 11, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: nothing
Awesome place to work.
MAnagers are supportive.
Learned a lot in MArket Research.
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and chess boards
Publishing Specialist (Former Employee), Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh, IndiaJune 10, 2014
● As a Publishing Specialist, participated in Content Operations team and prepared data for publishing legal and regulatory products in print and electronic form.
● Performed all editorial functions necessary to update publications, from receipt of author manuscript through delivery to manufacturing.
● Identified and resolved problems, suggested process – more... improvements.
● Proficient on all skills required to sustain an efficient production/support workflow.
● Copy editing (level of edit that focuses on spelling, grammar, style adherence, and punctuation) and diagnostic editing (more substantive editing that may include merging multiple author voices into one, suggesting document reorganization as needed, researching and verifying facts, thorough rewriting, assisting with writing sections, etc).
● Assisted/trained new employees as well as Associate Publishing Specialists in regards to process.
● Maintained daily productivity log for the entire team.
● Coordinated with editors, distributors, advertisers and others
● Assisted publishing managers and publishing officers with their work; participating in preparation of technical documents.
● Responsible for creating multimedia presentations that includes production and development. Worked directly with domestic and global partners to ensure timely delivery of material to manufacturing. – less
Great company
Software Trainer (Current Employee), Charlottesville, VAJune 10, 2014
Pros: work life balance, flexiblity
Cons: compensation
Great place to work. This company has allowed me to grow professionally and I have learned so much working here. Very good place to work with good people.
Great Workplace
Corporate Treasury and FX Sales Specialist (Current Employee), New YorkJune 7, 2014
Good place to work at. great work-life balance.

Great company culture.

Strong Management.
First to know the news
TEAM LEAD (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 5, 2014
This is where I found myself to dream to come true.
I have learned to handle efficiently major outage to get it resolved, how to get right people on the board,work proficiently during high pressure jobs,be honest to your work will reward with success symbol, be presentable,be first to act quickly response any query come to you & grab knowledge & skills – more... as per demand of upcoming requirement,right communication is another way to handle situation correctly.
During resiliency testing stretched to stay in data center for 24 hours
When I working on any incident by own & get it fixed. – less
Productive and Intense Pressure workplace
Content Analyst (Former Employee), BangaloreJune 5, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: shifts, improper management
Working with Thomson Reuters is like feeling home.

Its a great place to work for those who want to learn financial markets and the instruments that are traded globally.

Added advantage is that the Financial Market Product like Eikon, Xtra, Data stream etc.

Access to various data bases enables us to learn further and courses offered within the company – more... for our skill development.

Regards,
Karthick R – less
Flexible work environment
QA Trainee (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 4, 2014
Flexibility is a great advantage here. Can have a balance between job and personal life. Women friendly environment.
Workplace at TR
Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 3, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: company strategy changing too often
The people at TR are delight to work with. The only problem is that upper management is constantly changing direction. Change is good but they are expecting results too quickly so priorities are constantly changing.
Good work/life balance
Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 3, 2014
Typical day includes reviewing and managing planning and documentation reports.
Good Company, needs direction
Senior Vice President (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 2, 2014
I have been with Thomson Reuters since the acquisition of Reuters in 2008 and there have been many changes along the way.

The market is constantly changing and Thomson Reuters is doing its best to change with it and overcome some of the legacy issues along with forging a new path.
Good Work culture
Beginner (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 30, 2014
I feel it is the best place to work at Thomson Reuters as it is productive work Environment and Culture.
working at Thomson Reuters as Process Associate
Process Associate (Current Employee), BangaloreMay 30, 2014
Learnt end to end activities on Accounts payable.Good working culture.
Payroll Specialist
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMay 29, 2014
Great Coworkers and Great Time off benifits. Thompson Reuters treats their employees great.
Learning & Fun at work
Tax Specialist (Level-III) (Current Employee), HyderabadMay 29, 2014
Pros: better transportation, cafeteria, awards & recognitions
I learned a lot at Thomson Reuters, infact the things which I learned at Thomson make me to improve my skills and talent. I came to know the MNC culture, tools and applications like MS-office. Poeple and Management here at Thomson are very friendly and helpfull. I love the environment at Thomson. Management gives importance to employees views and suggestions – more... and considers employee satisfaction. We have so many fun events like festival celebrations, Bday celebrations, events, outings etc which makes employee refresh from day to day work. – less
Constant change within management and not a stable place to work.
Inside Sales Representative- Corporate Division (Former Employee), Eagan, MNMay 27, 2014
I would not plan on making a career in sales at this company. They constantly are changing the compensation plan within the print department. I had 4 different managers during the time period I was there. They treat you like an entry level person with no regard to loyalty.

About Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters Corporation is a business data provider and was created by the Thomson Corporation's purchase of Reuters Group – Read more

Thomson Reuters Photos