Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent work culture
Associate Research Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 31, 2014
Overall experience with the company was very good above the expected level. Had a good team with co-workers forming the basis of the overall company which adds up an additional strength to the business.
Corporate Culture with opportunity for growth
Publisher Relations Intern (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 29, 2014
Thomson Reuters was a wonderful company to work for. I was able to gain experience in various department and dip my feet into all kinds of different work.
Enjoyed Coding
Salesforce.com Developer (Sales Cloud) (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 28, 2014
Balanced Work life, sharpened Technical skills,excellent team, etc
Not for me
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIAugust 28, 2014
Pros: customer service experience
Cons: huge groupthink mentality going on
Fabulous company. Poor lower management with a high school like atmosphere. Great job, excellent type of work...The people I worked with were overall nice but a lot of chit chat behind the back and rumors told as facts. Loved the interaction with the customers and the training was overall done quite well. The area I was in seems to only want a certain – more... type of personality regardless of work performance. – less
It was fun and learning to work at Thomson Reuters
Process Lead (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 27, 2014
Work, Learning, management, co-workers are good at work...
Consultant Sr. Software Engg (Former Employee), Hoboken, NJAugust 27, 2014
* Stressful
* Learned little bit of Japanese
* Excellent team to work with
Fun place to work
Senior Tax Associate (Former Employee), HyderabadAugust 26, 2014
It was really cool to be a part of Thomson Reuters, It is more focused on employee comforts.
High Energy Fast paced environment
Commercial Programs Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 25, 2014
Pros: 10 hrs/mo pto, med. benefits, 401k, employee stock purchase, lunch provided during heavy deadlines
I learned a lot from Thomson Reuters. Both on the customer facing and sales facing sides of the business. In my first position at TR, I was more client facing and communicating with each one about the status of each product they outsourced to us. I would manually track and move each order through the process of completion and also calculate the hours – more... each employee spent on each document to provide for their monthly incentives. I got to put my knowledge about Management Information Systems to use by working with the IT division and collaborating with programmers to make a more fluid system of tracking and invoicing the services that the company provides. I trained a team in Hyderabad, India to assist in more work the company was taking on. After, I was able to work on other projects. I then moved on to my second position with the corporation. As an analyst for the sales team, I provided the rep with a custom price for our clients to use our services. Monthly reports on new sales, new clients, and lost clients were provided in excel format. The hardest part of my 1st position was juggling all of the service orders in a daily deadline submission to the Securities Exchange Commission. The hardest part of my second position was getting clarification from the sales team on what they were requesting. My co-workers were very easy to work with. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing signed contracts from my sales team to generate more business for the company. – less
Associate Manager (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 24, 2014
Pros: day shift, incentives
Cons: complete production environment - no major career options
Its a place where changes become the way of life.. Every other day you see some changes coming your way.. too much at times..
productive and fun workplace
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Hyderabad,APAugust 22, 2014
Full work,Flexible
Management skills which i learned much in it
Co-workers are good and supportive
Nothing much to hard i faced
Good place to work at...
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, IndiaAugust 18, 2014
I have learnt from data analysis to people management in this company.
Excellent, exciting, open and progressive......that is TR
Senior SAP Business Analyst (Former Employee), Eagan, MNAugust 15, 2014
Excellent, exciting, open and progressive......that is TR
Working at Thomson Reuters
Client Specialist-Global Accounts (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 15, 2014
My strengths are focused on my many years working on a trading floor, which has allowed me to understand the work flow of sales and trading and the pain points and issues involved. I have experience in many capacities from trade processing, electronic trading to short duration sales.

These qualifications were helpful to me as a client specialist at – more... Thomson Reuters where I was implemental in onboarding clients onto a new desktop platform through one on one demonstrations, open events and user specific training. I consistently proactively provided users with solutions to their issues which raised product usage and stickiness.

My responsibilities at Deutsche Bank included signing up new clients to start trading through TradeWeb by showing its advantages over a single dealer platform and STP. My efforts contributed to Deutsche Bank ranking at the very top, in month to month volume on the platform.

In summary, my strong client relationship building abilities, combined with my solid knowledge of the markets allows me to effectively introduce and provide ongoing services for key platforms. – less
Good atmosphere and strong company
Product Manager - IP Rules & Fees (Current Employee), Bingham Farms, MIAugust 15, 2014
Pros: beautiful office and hard working employees
Cons: lack of onboarding and internal training for new hires
It is a strong company that is very agressive within the industry. the managers are approachable and willing to assist.
Fun place to work
Global Cost Controller (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 14, 2014
Great work-life balance. I have learned to coordinate the budget process and prepare budgets and forecast for different segments of the business, monitor expense components on a monthly basis and provide expense commentary, and highlight run rates to identify future trends. I have also learned to work in a fast pace environment and have learned strong – more... customer service skills. – less
Has huge growing opportunities. the environment is nice.
FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Costa ricaAugust 13, 2014
Pros: good insurance, bonus, over time.
Cons: payroll issues (sometimes)
The 2 year that i worked there, they give big chances to grow and be a better worker. My colleagues were fun to work with and their job benefits are great.
Large Company with ok mangement
Legal Research Associate (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 12, 2014
Pros: big company
Cons: little care about employees
Thomson Reuters has introduced me to some great people, that will be a life long connection in life.

I learned how to deal with challenging people and still be able to do my job.

The most enjoyable part of working here is networking.
Bad Management
Senior Credit Controller (Former Employee), BangaloreAugust 10, 2014
Company is cutting down size & cost with more jobs now being outsourced to various BPO.
A good company with lots of talented people.In recent years as everywhere else there is no job security.
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 10, 2014
Pros: flexible, good learning
Cons: no job security, considerable amount of favouritism
Flexible work environment with average pay.If you are looking for work life balance it would be a good choice.The quality of work is good and will get to learn a lot if you manage to stick around for more time.If you can't gain the trust of your managers you will end up getting projects that doesn't help your career.
Work is fine here.
Publishing Specialist (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 8, 2014
Cons: cab issues.
It was really good working here, get to learn many things about work and culture.

About Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters Corporation is a business data provider and was created by the Thomson Corporation's purchase of Reuters Group – Read more

Thomson Reuters Photos