Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Corporate Culture
Product Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 13, 2014
The best part of the job is the working environment and the corporate culture. They all are true professionals and they respect you.
Fun workplace!!
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee), ScarboroughJune 3, 2014
Friendly, Fun place to work at!
Great management team!
Co-Workers are great too!!
Nothing really hard about this job
A lot of freedom in this job. No one really looks over your shoulder to see if work is done. As long as you get your job done its all good!
After hard work, we have fun with soccer table and playstations
IT specialist / technical support representative (Current Employee), Montreal/QCMay 13, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work is: arrived at work at 8:30 AM, receiving call and email from clients of all Canada. Resolve computers and software issues, break at 1:00 PM for 1 hour and finish work at 5:00 PM.

Learn how to be patient with clients. Analyse the issues and do our best to resolve them.

With my college, we share all the informations

When the – more... client is satisfied for my services – less
TR
Associate Account Manager, Major Accounts (Current Employee), TorontoMay 11, 2014
- It's great if you love work/life balance
- People are easy to get along with
- Culture is great
- The best part about the job is autonomy/flexibility.
Excellent management and work ethics
Online Product Developer - French Content (Former Employee), Scarborough, OntarioApril 2, 2014
Thomson Reuters has provided me with a great work experience. I believe I am now a great knowledge bank to my peers.
Productive and professional work environment
Database and List Management Support (Former Employee), TorontoDecember 19, 2013
Worked with the marketing team.My job was to send e-mail blast using Responsys and generate data using SQL.
Workplace
Consultant - Asset Management (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 13, 2013
Great learning opportunities and decent career building possibilities.
Insecurity
Strategic Account Manager (Former Employee), TorontoNovember 19, 2013
Pros: great product
Cons: security
This compagny do layoff on a frequent basis. They have grat product bbut a lot of bureaucracy.
It was very productive and fruit full for me to work with such a big reputed company.
Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 5, 2013
The company is a big reputed company and a ethical company too. The staff was so supportive . The work place was so good. The management used to work in top to bottom hierarchy. The hardest part of the job was to sit at one place for couple of hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was that the co workers were so friendly .
great working environment, good people, culture, dry
media (Current Employee), CanadaSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: professional
Cons: too many useless meetings, slow to implement, feels like a government
The company has great perks and working culture.
I learned that very large corporations do not know what the right hand is doing. No room for advancement and very limited training.
An ocean of possibilities
Product Manager (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCApril 25, 2012
My experience at Thomson was amazing. I had the opportunity to work with very talented people from the US, England and Canada. It is a company that cares about their employees and offer great opportunities for advancement.
Corporate Culture with opportunity for growth
Publisher Relations Intern (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 29, 2014
Thomson Reuters was a wonderful company to work for. I was able to gain experience in various department and dip my feet into all kinds of different work.
Enjoyed Coding
Salesforce.com Developer (Sales Cloud) (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 28, 2014
Balanced Work life, sharpened Technical skills,excellent team, etc
Not for me
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIAugust 28, 2014
Pros: customer service experience
Cons: huge groupthink mentality going on
Fabulous company. Poor lower management with a high school like atmosphere. Great job, excellent type of work...The people I worked with were overall nice but a lot of chit chat behind the back and rumors told as facts. Loved the interaction with the customers and the training was overall done quite well. The area I was in seems to only want a certain – more... type of personality regardless of work performance. – less
Fun place to work
Senior Tax Associate (Former Employee), HyderabadAugust 26, 2014
It was really cool to be a part of Thomson Reuters, It is more focused on employee comforts.
High Energy Fast paced environment
Commercial Programs Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 25, 2014
Pros: 10 hrs/mo pto, med. benefits, 401k, employee stock purchase, lunch provided during heavy deadlines
I learned a lot from Thomson Reuters. Both on the customer facing and sales facing sides of the business. In my first position at TR, I was more client facing and communicating with each one about the status of each product they outsourced to us. I would manually track and move each order through the process of completion and also calculate the hours – more... each employee spent on each document to provide for their monthly incentives. I got to put my knowledge about Management Information Systems to use by working with the IT division and collaborating with programmers to make a more fluid system of tracking and invoicing the services that the company provides. I trained a team in Hyderabad, India to assist in more work the company was taking on. After, I was able to work on other projects. I then moved on to my second position with the corporation. As an analyst for the sales team, I provided the rep with a custom price for our clients to use our services. Monthly reports on new sales, new clients, and lost clients were provided in excel format. The hardest part of my 1st position was juggling all of the service orders in a daily deadline submission to the Securities Exchange Commission. The hardest part of my second position was getting clarification from the sales team on what they were requesting. My co-workers were very easy to work with. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing signed contracts from my sales team to generate more business for the company. – less
Associate Manager (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 24, 2014
Pros: day shift, incentives
Cons: complete production environment - no major career options
Its a place where changes become the way of life.. Every other day you see some changes coming your way.. too much at times..
productive and fun workplace
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Hyderabad,APAugust 22, 2014
Full work,Flexible
Management skills which i learned much in it
Co-workers are good and supportive
Nothing much to hard i faced
Good place to work at...
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, IndiaAugust 18, 2014
I have learnt from data analysis to people management in this company.
Excellent, exciting, open and progressive......that is TR
Senior SAP Business Analyst (Former Employee), Eagan, MNAugust 15, 2014
Excellent, exciting, open and progressive......that is TR

1 2 3 4 5

About Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters Corporation is a business data provider and was created by the Thomson Corporation's purchase of Reuters Group – Read more

Thomson Reuters Photos