Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Corporate Culture
Product Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 13, 2014
The best part of the job is the working environment and the corporate culture. They all are true professionals and they respect you.
Fun workplace!!
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee), ScarboroughJune 3, 2014
Friendly, Fun place to work at!
Great management team!
Co-Workers are great too!!
Nothing really hard about this job
A lot of freedom in this job. No one really looks over your shoulder to see if work is done. As long as you get your job done its all good!
After hard work, we have fun with soccer table and playstations
IT specialist / technical support representative (Current Employee), Montreal/QCMay 13, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work is: arrived at work at 8:30 AM, receiving call and email from clients of all Canada. Resolve computers and software issues, break at 1:00 PM for 1 hour and finish work at 5:00 PM.

Learn how to be patient with clients. Analyse the issues and do our best to resolve them.

With my college, we share all the informations

When the – more... client is satisfied for my services – less
TR
Associate Account Manager, Major Accounts (Current Employee), TorontoMay 11, 2014
- It's great if you love work/life balance
- People are easy to get along with
- Culture is great
- The best part about the job is autonomy/flexibility.
Excellent management and work ethics
Online Product Developer - French Content (Former Employee), Scarborough, OntarioApril 2, 2014
Thomson Reuters has provided me with a great work experience. I believe I am now a great knowledge bank to my peers.
Productive and professional work environment
Database and List Management Support (Former Employee), TorontoDecember 19, 2013
Worked with the marketing team.My job was to send e-mail blast using Responsys and generate data using SQL.
Workplace
Consultant - Asset Management (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 13, 2013
Great learning opportunities and decent career building possibilities.
Insecurity
Strategic Account Manager (Former Employee), TorontoNovember 19, 2013
Pros: great product
Cons: security
This compagny do layoff on a frequent basis. They have grat product bbut a lot of bureaucracy.
It was very productive and fruit full for me to work with such a big reputed company.
Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 5, 2013
The company is a big reputed company and a ethical company too. The staff was so supportive . The work place was so good. The management used to work in top to bottom hierarchy. The hardest part of the job was to sit at one place for couple of hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was that the co workers were so friendly .
great working environment, good people, culture, dry
media (Current Employee), CanadaSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: professional
Cons: too many useless meetings, slow to implement, feels like a government
The company has great perks and working culture.
I learned that very large corporations do not know what the right hand is doing. No room for advancement and very limited training.
An ocean of possibilities
Product Manager (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCApril 25, 2012
My experience at Thomson was amazing. I had the opportunity to work with very talented people from the US, England and Canada. It is a company that cares about their employees and offer great opportunities for advancement.
Good place to work at...
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, IndiaAugust 18, 2014
I have learnt from data analysis to people management in this company.
Excellent, exciting, open and progressive......that is TR
Senior SAP Business Analyst (Former Employee), Eagan, MNAugust 15, 2014
Excellent, exciting, open and progressive......that is TR
Working at Thomson Reuters
Client Specialist-Global Accounts (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 15, 2014
My strengths are focused on my many years working on a trading floor, which has allowed me to understand the work flow of sales and trading and the pain points and issues involved. I have experience in many capacities from trade processing, electronic trading to short duration sales.

These qualifications were helpful to me as a client specialist at – more... Thomson Reuters where I was implemental in onboarding clients onto a new desktop platform through one on one demonstrations, open events and user specific training. I consistently proactively provided users with solutions to their issues which raised product usage and stickiness.

My responsibilities at Deutsche Bank included signing up new clients to start trading through TradeWeb by showing its advantages over a single dealer platform and STP. My efforts contributed to Deutsche Bank ranking at the very top, in month to month volume on the platform.

In summary, my strong client relationship building abilities, combined with my solid knowledge of the markets allows me to effectively introduce and provide ongoing services for key platforms. – less
Good atmosphere and strong company
Product Manager - IP Rules & Fees (Current Employee), Bingham Farms, MIAugust 15, 2014
Pros: beautiful office and hard working employees
Cons: lack of onboarding and internal training for new hires
It is a strong company that is very agressive within the industry. the managers are approachable and willing to assist.
Fun place to work
Global Cost Controller (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 14, 2014
Great work-life balance. I have learned to coordinate the budget process and prepare budgets and forecast for different segments of the business, monitor expense components on a monthly basis and provide expense commentary, and highlight run rates to identify future trends. I have also learned to work in a fast pace environment and have learned strong – more... customer service skills. – less
Has huge growing opportunities. the environment is nice.
FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Costa ricaAugust 13, 2014
Pros: good insurance, bonus, over time.
Cons: payroll issues (sometimes)
The 2 year that i worked there, they give big chances to grow and be a better worker. My colleagues were fun to work with and their job benefits are great.
Large Company with ok mangement
Legal Research Associate (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 12, 2014
Pros: big company
Cons: little care about employees
Thomson Reuters has introduced me to some great people, that will be a life long connection in life.

I learned how to deal with challenging people and still be able to do my job.

The most enjoyable part of working here is networking.
Bad Management
Senior Credit Controller (Former Employee), BangaloreAugust 10, 2014
Company is cutting down size & cost with more jobs now being outsourced to various BPO.
A good company with lots of talented people.In recent years as everywhere else there is no job security.
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 10, 2014
Pros: flexible, good learning
Cons: no job security, considerable amount of favouritism
Flexible work environment with average pay.If you are looking for work life balance it would be a good choice.The quality of work is good and will get to learn a lot if you manage to stick around for more time.If you can't gain the trust of your managers you will end up getting projects that doesn't help your career.

1 2 3 4 5

About Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters Corporation is a business data provider and was created by the Thomson Corporation's purchase of Reuters Group – Read more

Thomson Reuters Photos