Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Corporate Culture
Product Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 13, 2014
The best part of the job is the working environment and the corporate culture. They all are true professionals and they respect you.
Fun workplace!!
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee), ScarboroughJune 3, 2014
Friendly, Fun place to work at!
Great management team!
Co-Workers are great too!!
Nothing really hard about this job
A lot of freedom in this job. No one really looks over your shoulder to see if work is done. As long as you get your job done its all good!
A relaxing place to work in
Research Supervisor (Current Employee), Penang, MalaysiaMay 26, 2014
Pros: great environment, relaxing
Cons: lack of communication, lack of people development
8 hours work, 1 hour break not included
Great direct supervisor
Great atmosphere and environment to work in
Lack of unity in the sense of the entire company
After hard work, we have fun with soccer table and playstations
IT specialist / technical support representative (Current Employee), Montreal/QCMay 13, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work is: arrived at work at 8:30 AM, receiving call and email from clients of all Canada. Resolve computers and software issues, break at 1:00 PM for 1 hour and finish work at 5:00 PM.

Learn how to be patient with clients. Analyse the issues and do our best to resolve them.

With my college, we share all the informations

When the – more... client is satisfied for my services – less
TR
Associate Account Manager, Major Accounts (Current Employee), TorontoMay 11, 2014
- It's great if you love work/life balance
- People are easy to get along with
- Culture is great
- The best part about the job is autonomy/flexibility.
Excellent management and work ethics
Online Product Developer - French Content (Former Employee), Scarborough, OntarioApril 2, 2014
Thomson Reuters has provided me with a great work experience. I believe I am now a great knowledge bank to my peers.
Productive and professional work environment
Database and List Management Support (Former Employee), TorontoDecember 19, 2013
Worked with the marketing team.My job was to send e-mail blast using Responsys and generate data using SQL.
Workplace
Consultant - Asset Management (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 13, 2013
Great learning opportunities and decent career building possibilities.
Insecurity
Strategic Account Manager (Former Employee), TorontoNovember 19, 2013
Pros: great product
Cons: security
This compagny do layoff on a frequent basis. They have grat product bbut a lot of bureaucracy.
Excellent Company
Global Service desk (Former Employee), PhilippinesAugust 19, 2013
Pros: provides excellent training and help you grow within the company
Cons: very toxic work
Thomson Reuters is one of the best company to worked for and provides the best training for you to be equipped before you get deployed on the floor.

I've learn a lot over the past for years of my stay on this company and we support all internal employees of Thomson Reuters.

The management are very supportive to your goals and they make sure that you – more... grow within the company.

My co-workers are very friendly and nice to worked with.

The hardest part would be leaving the company.

What I love most is learning new things from day to day. – less
It was very productive and fruit full for me to work with such a big reputed company.
Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 5, 2013
The company is a big reputed company and a ethical company too. The staff was so supportive . The work place was so good. The management used to work in top to bottom hierarchy. The hardest part of the job was to sit at one place for couple of hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was that the co workers were so friendly .
great working environment, good people, culture, dry
media (Current Employee), CanadaSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: professional
Cons: too many useless meetings, slow to implement, feels like a government
The company has great perks and working culture.
I learned that very large corporations do not know what the right hand is doing. No room for advancement and very limited training.
An ocean of possibilities
Product Manager (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCApril 25, 2012
My experience at Thomson was amazing. I had the opportunity to work with very talented people from the US, England and Canada. It is a company that cares about their employees and offer great opportunities for advancement.
Freelance Writer
Freelance Writer / Analyst (Current Employee), SydneySeptember 17, 2014
I was approached by Thomson Reuters to write some professional compliance articles. The experience has broadened my compliance experience and given me insight into compliance isues outside what I would normally be exposed too.

The work is freelance based and I work from home.
great place to work and all my colleagues were very helpful and friendly
Associate research analyst (Former Employee), Chennai, IndiaSeptember 17, 2014
The day starts very well by checking our quality check reports and proficiency reports which shows really where we stand. I have learnt to provide quality indexed articles and could manage time very well.
Co-workers were really friendly and helpful.The hardest part of the job is that have to work on larger volumes of articles during backlog periods – more... and should be able to process one article in 3 minutes which is quite tough. The most enjoyable part is that I gained lot of knowledge by reading lot of research articles. – less
Nice place to work
Manager, Service Improvement (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: ideal work - life balance
Cons: job security, stigma of layoffs looms
Great environment with a talented workforce. A lot opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Productive and team work : A good company with lots of talented people
QA Analyst (Former Employee), IndiaSeptember 15, 2014
Overall experience with the company was very good above the expected level. Had a good team with co-workers forming the basis of the overall company which adds up an additional strength to the business.
I never come across any typical work day, and i have learned my things from the management,friends,colleagues,and my manager.
Productive and fun workplace working with machinery
Pressman (Former Employee), Eagan, MNSeptember 14, 2014
I had to train myself to change my sleep schedule for night shifts. The people were friendly, but I heard a lot of complaining from my co-workers. They have worked there for so long and each year they get treated more and more unfair. Being switched to different presses is stressful due to the several skills they must know in order to operate a press. – more... More work must be completed in a minimal amount of time. I learned how to pick up concepts fast and work efficiently. – less
good
Associate Consultant SAP SD (Former Employee), Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshSeptember 14, 2014
good at Job Work/Life Balance and Job Culture, Salary/Benefits,
Job Security/Advancement.
Good Company
HR Administrator (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 12, 2014
Thomson Reuters is top MNC Company which is basically based on US; As It is service company , It operates it operations in more than 107 countries.

1 2 3 4 5

About Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters Corporation is a business data provider and was created by the Thomson Corporation's purchase of Reuters Group – Read more

Thomson Reuters Photos