This role is an active, supportive and dynamic role.
The business analyst will participate in transformation activities that will foster operational efficiency of the group in the new operating model.
- Transformation activities relating to financial control, vendor management, performance management, resource management, demand management and tools and methods
- Departemental/cost centre performance management
- Master data management and control of multiple project planning tools
- Financial and performance modelling as well as reporting and analytics (KPI, scorecard)
- Financial and business process improvement, auditing and implementation of controls
- Liaise with multidisciplinary functions such as project teams, PCO's, shared services, various finance teams both locally and internationally in order to understand and influence the efficiency, control and accuracy in the end to end processes fostering quality of team deliverables.
- Coach the rest of the team on continuous improvement iniciatives
- Accomplishments in business process improvement and process implementation. Business improvement focus to proactively provide input into systems and practices that add value to the role.
- Strong financial experience in project controlling and financial management
- Innovative problem solving ability and stong initiative within scope of role
- Good experience within a project environment
- Experience working with muli-disciplinary teams and ease of working in a matrix organisation
- Advenced knowledge of Excel
- Some experience with SAP
- Fluent in both English and French
This is a temporary position - 27 weeks