INSIDE SALES/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Thomas Skinner was founded in 1904 and today is Western Canada’s largest machine shop supply distributor. Our motto is “One Stop for your Machine Shop.” We fulfill this statement through our marketing of Haas and Okuma CNC machine tools, Hyd-Mech band-saw machines, a host of conventional machines, machine accessories, cutting tools, band saw blades, precision measuring instruments and abrasives. These products are available through our branch locations in Vancouver (head-office), Edmonton, Calgary and Winnipeg. We support what we sell through in-house service, parts and training. We are ISO certified. For more information on our company, please review our website http://www.thomasskinner.com
We are looking for a top notch Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative to join our team working out of our Edmonton branch. Edmonton is the hub of manufacturing in our sector in Western Canada. We are proud to have a great crew in this newly renovated, dynamic branch.
- Taking unbelievable care of our Customers!
- Respond to their inquiries. Help them get the best tool for the job.
- Providing quotations is a given but you separate yourself and our company by the thought you put in and the follow-up that results in getting the order.
- Continuous learning about our products, our customers and our industry.
- Build strong relationships internally, with our supplier partners and of course, our customers.
- Care more about our Customers success than making the sale!
We would like the successful candidate to have the following experience:
- Worked for an industrial distribution company
- Knowledge of machining principles and cutting tools would be a bonus!
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Proven ability to provide customer service excellence!
Build a career with a solid company that offers career growth, competitive compensation, pay for performance incentives, and benefits. Training provided includes self-directed courses, tutoring and supplier sponsored training.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter quoting CSR in Edmonton in the subject line.
We appreciate all submissions however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thanks for your interest!