We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to immediately fill an onsite position with one of our successful automotive manufacturing clients in the Alliston, Ontario Canada area.
As a member of our Product Engineering team, it will be your responsibility to work concurrently with the R&D facility to mature designs prior to Mass Production launch.
Root Cause analysis of market concerns and development and implementation of sound engineering solutions.
Development and execution of new model test procedures to verify design and manufacturing
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Completed Post Secondary Mechanical Engineering or Technical program or equivalent work related experience
- Proven Knowledge of Quality Control Tools including FTA, FMEA and SPC
- Proven working knowledge of CATIA V5, 3D Modeling, FEA and Stacked Tolerance analysis
- Automotive product development experience with another OEM or supplier
- Self starter with excellent communication and organization skills.
- Automotive Manufacturing experience specifically with: Door Components (Door Glass Regulators, Door Lock Actuators and related systems), Trunk/Hood Systems (Hinges, Latches,...), Washer Systems (Wipers, Wiper Blades, Motors,...), Glass Manufacturing (Windshield
- Corrosion Analysis expertise
- Knowledge of Chrome Plating Processes
- Robot Teaching
- Strain gauge experience
- Experience with Plastic injection molding
Thinkpath Engineering Services, LLC (TES) is a leader in providing customized engineering and design services across North America. In addition to full-service engineering and design, we also specialize in CAD services, on-site placement and support, technical publications, training/e-learning, power/air pollution control and material handling systems. With roots back to 1977, TES is headquartered in Dayton, Ohio with offices in Toronto, Indiana, Florida and New Jersey.
Thinkpath Engineering Services Ontario, Inc. (TESO) provides a variety of engineering services including design engineering, technical...