We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer to immediately fill a contract position with one of our clients in the Alliston, Ontario area.
Duties will include: * Design jigs, fixtures, machine using CATIA v5
- Create concept Specification documents to supply to customers
- Support install jobs from a design perspective.
- Read and understand specification documents to begin design.
- Interact with team members and plantside members to develop specifications.
- Document specifications and present to supervisor / customer.
- Produce BOM, 2D details, Assembly drawings and 3D models.
- Modify models to reflect actual onsite investigations.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or 5+ years automotive machine design experience.
- Familiar with welding environment in automotive plant.
- Must be proficient in CATIA v5 or SolidWorks
- Designed equipment with pneumatics, gears, bearings
- Strong communications skills
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Automotive experience
- Familiar with machine shop equipment - lathe, mill, brake
- Automation Process study and feasibility study experience
Thinkpath Engineering Services, LLC (TES) is a leader in providing customized engineering and design services across North America. In addition to full-service engineering and design, we also specialize in CAD services, on-site placement and support, technical publications, training/e-learning, power/air pollution control and material handling systems. With roots back to 1977, TES is headquartered in Dayton, Ohio with offices in Toronto, Indiana, Florida and New Jersey.e
Thinkpath Engineering Services Ontario, Inc. (TESO) provides a variety of engineering services including design engineering, technical...