We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer to immediately fill a contract position with one of our clients in the Alliston, Ontario area.
Duties will include: * Design jigs, fixtures, machine using CATIA v5
- Create concept Specification documents to supply to customers
- Support install jobs from a design perspective.
- Read and understand specification documents to begin design.
- Interact with team members and plantside members to develop specifications.
- Document specifications and present to supervisor / customer.
- Produce BOM, 2D details, Assembly drawings and 3D models.
- Modify models to reflect actual onsite investigations.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or 5+ years automotive machine design experience.
- Familiar with welding environment in automotive plant.
- Must be proficient in CATIA v5 or SolidWorks
- Designed equipment with pneumatics, gears, bearings
- Strong communications skills
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Automotive experience
- Familiar with machine shop equipment - lathe, mill, brake
- Automation Process study and feasibility study experience
Thinkpath Engineering Services, LLC (TES) is a leader in providing customized engineering and design services across North America. In addition to full-service engineering and design, we also specialize in CAD services, on-site placement and support, technical publications, training/e-learning, power/air pollution control and material handling systems. With roots back to 1977, TES is headquartered in Dayton, Ohio with offices in Toronto, Indiana, Florida and New Jersey.e
Indeed - 9 months ago
Thinkpath Engineering Services Ontario, Inc. (TESO) provides a variety of engineering services including design engineering, technical...