Thinkpath Engineering Services (Ontario) Inc. (TESO) provides a variety of engineering services including design engineering, technical publications and professional placement services.
Our customer is a leader in the design and manufacture of automated lab equipment. The are seeking an Electrical Controls Designer for a 3 to 6 month contract with the potential to go permanent.
Job Requirements - Electrical Controls:
- Engineering degree and with 5+ years experience in automation or robotic design.
- Strong 3D CAD and project management experience.
- Design complex assemblies in robotic systems or related components from the concept stage.
- Produce schedule and cost estimates for assigned projects.
- Participate in design review process and provide co-ordination for multi-disciplinary project teams.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Thinkpath Engineering Services Ontario, Inc. (TESO) provides a variety of engineering services including design engineering, technical...