Thinkpath Engineering Services (Ontario) Inc. (TESO) provides a variety of engineering services including design engineering, technical publications and professional placement services.
Our customer is a leader in the design and manufacture of stamped assemblies for the automotive industry. They are seeking a Catia Designer to back-fill an open position on the team. This will be a contract with the potential to go permanent. This position is located in Penetanguishene, Ontario.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or Mechanical Technologist Diploma with at least 2 years CAD design/drafting working experience.
- Experience with creating models and drawings of components and assemblies with Catia V5. Candidates with NX experience will be considered.
- Experience working with ASME standards.
- Organized team player that can work independently.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Thinkpath Engineering Services Ontario, Inc. (TESO) provides a variety of engineering services including design engineering, technical...