We are currently recruiting for a CAD Operator to immediately fill a contract position with one of our successful automotive manufacturing clients in the Cambridge, Ontario area.
The CAD Operator duties will include:
- Support the department in CAD related activities
- Process and equipment layout creation and maintenance
- CAD data management of vehicle part data for model changes
- CAD data management of equipment and process for model changes
- Support and conduct investigations of vehicle structure and equipment
- Formulate and report out on activities
- Schedule management
- Technical drawing and drafting standards. Minimum 2-years experience
- Strong CAD skills and CAD program knowledge in AutoCAD V5. Minimum 2-years experience
- AutoCAD knowledge base in Referencing, Layers, Model and Layout Space
- CATIA knowledge base in the following areas/workbenches: Part Installation/ Traces/ Clearance Measurement, Part design/ modeling/ drawing, and ergonomic evaluations, layout management
- CAD data file management concepts
- CAD data translation knowledge
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint knowledge a MUST
- 2+ Years working at a Manufacturing Plant
- 2 + Years working at an Automotive Manufacturing Plant
Education Level: 2-3 Years Tech School
Travel: < 80%
This position has full benefits available. Salary is dependent upon experience.
Thinkpath Engineering Services, LLC (TES) is a leader in providing customized engineering and design services across North America. In addition to full-service engineering and design, we also specialize in CAD services, on-site placement and support, technical publications, training/e-learning, power/air pollution control and material handling systems. With roots back to 1977, TES is headquartered in Dayton, Ohio with offices in Toronto, Indiana, Florida and New Jersey.
Thinkpath Engineering Services Ontario, Inc. (TESO) provides a variety of engineering services including design engineering, technical...