We are Thinkingbox, a fully integrated digital production house specializing in creating interactive solutions. A passionate collective of abstract thinkers, we produce work for clientele bringing innovative ideas to life. Our methods of madness result in executions on a global level. At Thinkingbox, we operate in an acutely collaborative atmosphere, giving all members of our team the opportunity to contribute their unique expertise and experience to any project.
This position is for a full-time Junior Level Digital Producer . A Jr. Digital Producer is a coordinator and strategist for projects that involve the creation and configuration of digital media content. The Jr. Producer's primary responsibility is to consolidate and coordinate the requirements of the client, the creative work of the design team and launch a website that satisfies the client's overall online objectives.
- Drive the project from initial concept to delivery of campaigns across multiple digital platforms
- Assess opportunities with creative agency, weighing production approach against creative needs, timeline and financial realities
- Think holistically and strategically about all engagements, while also managing detailed execution of productions. Keep larger goals in mind at all times.
- Constantly identify project risks, requirements, and larger opportunities
- Manage and motivate teams of creatives, developers and support
- Communicate clearly and consistently with executive leadership, account management, and business development
- Manage client engagements, taking responsibility for quality of project
- Deliver on-time, on-budget completion of projects
HOW TO APPLY:
- Reply to this posting with your resume and cover letter
WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH RECRUITING AGENCIES. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Indeed - 8 months ago
We are Thinkingbox, a fully integrated digital production house specializing in interactive solutions for tier one agencies in advertising....