Thinkingbox Vancouver is looking for a creative problem solver to fill the role of an Intermediate UX Designer with the flexibility to get their hand's dirty and assist the creative team. The ideal candidate will have a design education background followed by 2-4 years of studio or agency experience. This individual must demonstrate an understanding of digital trends, best practices carried along multi-platform mediums, programming concepts, and possess a firm understanding of colour theory, typography, layout, design concepts and process.
- Defining architecture, user flows and wireframes with a keen eye for detail;
- Developing Storyboards and prototypes;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- Developing interactive design elements and solutions;
- Contribute ideas and assist in designing pixel perfect artwork and assets;
- Collaborate and brainstorm with creative and development team;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for producers;
- Developing solutions that responds to client parameters;
- Meeting with clients or account managers;
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- Diploma or degree in design
- 2-4 yrs working experience at a digital agency
- Proficiency in Creative Suite
- Knowledge of UI/UX and UX processes
HOW TO APPLY
- Reply to this posting with a direct link to your portfolio and your resume in PDF format.
We are a full-service digital production house. With offices in NYC, LA, Toronto, and Vancouver and over 20 team members, Thinkingbox brings together strategy, technology and creative expertise to a new age of interactivity.
Only selected candidates will be notified. Please, no phone calls.