Thinkingbox is looking for a creative and vibrant individual to fill the role of Intermediate Graphic Designer . The ideal candidate will have a design education background followed by 2-4 years of studio or agency experience. This individual would demonstrate an understanding of digital trends, best practices carried along multi-platform mediums, programming concepts, and of course solid design chaps with colour theory, typography, layout, design concepts and process.
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of projects
- Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for producers
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- Developing interactive design;
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers
- Working as part of a team with copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Diploma or degree in design
- 2-4 yrs working experience at a digital agency
- Proficiency in Creative Suite
- Knowledge of UI/UX and UX processes
HOW TO APPLY
- Reply to this posting with your resume, cover letter, portfolio as well as any relevant links to previous work
We are a full-service digital production house. With offices in NYC, LA, Toronto, and Vancovuer and over 20 team members, Thinkingbox brings together strategy, technology and creative expertise to a new age of interactivity.
Only selected candidates will be notified.
Indeed - 7 months ago