Thinkingbox is a full-service digital production house. With offices in NYC, LA, Toronto, and Vancouver and over 20 team members, Thinkingbox brings together strategy, technology and creative expertise to a new age of interactivity.
Thinkingbox Vancouver is looking for a passionate, creative and talented 3D artist to join our expanding studio. The ideal candidate is a generalist, proficient in character modeling and animation, and also capable of tackling motion graphics.
The 3D artist will bring 3-6 years of experience, will be responsible for creating 3D digital content and animation while understanding the creative process from brief, brainstorming, storyboarding, and execution. As part of a creative and innovative environment, this role would work with our creative and development team to collaborate, build and design interactive products for top brands in Canada and in the US.
- Model, rig and animate digital characters for various media including web, mobile etc.
- Assist in producing motion graphics, including character animation.
- Prepare design plans, concepts and layout for 3D projects.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Work with animators, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create 3D content.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control and organization of working files.
- Fluent in 3ds Max or Maya
- Proven ability to model, rig and animate 3D characters
- Working knowledge of motion graphics using After Effects
- An obsessive eye for detail in your work
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Local applicants only
How to Apply:
- Please reply to this posting with a link to a portfolio and resume
- Only selected candidates will be notified.
- No phone calls.