Thinking Phone Networks Inc.

Thinking Phone Networks Inc. Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great ideas and new things to work on. Great work/life balance.
Lead UC Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Kanata, ONFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: great benefits, flexible hours, great communications
Cons: none that i can find.
Having been a consultant for 7 years prior to joining Thinking Phone Networks, I knew what it was like to have a pretty decent work/life balance. When things needed to be done, I could be confident that I could go deal with it, then just make up whatever other things I had to do later.

The same is true here. Everyone works incredibly hard, but knows how to deal with their life, and to not let things get in the way.

I also really enjoy the things that are being built, and the communication from management about the items they want done, without getting in the way of the actual designing and implementations. I've been incredibly impressed with the amount of communication within the company, and the vision and goals moving forward.
A very enlightening work environment
System administrator (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: great coworkers, knowledgeable management, modern office.
Cons: vacation time below average
The greatest thing about working at TPN are the other people. I feel that I'm surrounded by people that "get it". I have never worked anywhere before, where I had to work with so many bright people. At all my previous jobs, I hit a ceiling after a maximum of 6 months. I've been with TPN much longer than that, and I still feel that there is so much room to grow, so many things to learn. Office politics are at a minimum, and the main focus is doing great things and making great things even better.
Thinking Phone Networks - Positive, Energized ... Proud team
Senior Technical Recruiter - Talent Acquisition (Current Employee), Ottawa, Ontario CanadaFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: free lunch on thursdays, excellent benefits, competative salaries, awesome team!
Thinking Phone Networks is a fantastic place to work!

People here love what they do and it shows! There is a real sense of pride amongst employees at all levels and you can feel it by simply walking through the halls of our buildings and feeling the energized vibes. There exists a deep rooted belief in what we do and how our company is quickly becoming one of the most recognizable employers of choice in Cloud and UC today! I am personally very proud of each and every person I work with at Thinking Phone Networks. I love that every person is respected as an expert in their field and we all contribute equally to make this a great place to come to work each day!

About Thinking Phone Networks Inc.

Thinking Phone Networks offers midsize and larger enterprises deeply integrated and analytics-driven single platform collaboration – Read more