Thinking Capital Employee Reviews

wasnt for me
Out bound sales associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 September 2017
It was a ok place to work. High pressure quotas.

The workplace was very professional however the boss at the time I found to lack understanding of personal problems that an empolyee might encounter. I had a problem where I had just found out that a friend of mine had passed away and the boss at the time showed no sympathy for my situation and I was chastised for my lack of enthusiasm.
Pros
occasional free lunches
Cons
high pressure sales
Great place to work, full of energy
SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Westmount, QC18 October 2016
Thinking Capital is a great place to work. There is a lot of energy and the people are great. They have subsidized lunches and many activities during lunch which all employees can participate in such as yoga.
Good Team, Fun place
Freelance Java/Salesforce Developer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 August 2016
The work day is always crazy as there is no proper system in place. The tech team is only who works on agile methodology, all the other teams just do work as they are assigned to do.
But still a fun place to make friends.
Great company to work for!
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 June 2016
A motivating work atmosphere
Very good training program to get you started
Everyone around is willing to spend time to help you
Foosball tables, subsidized lunches, work incentives are a nice bonus
Pros
Money can be good if you have the right skills and attitude to succeed
Cons
Pressure to hit sales targets is pretty high! It can be overwhelming if you're not used to it
Great fast-paced working environment, good energy, great management
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 March 2016
I really enjoyed working at Thinking Capital. The managers were very positive, full of energy which made us look forward to getting more sales. Everybody clapped when we got a new sale. There were excellent bonuses which made coming to work exciting.
Toxic place
Closer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 February 2016
Worse management, fake promises, hired as a closer they'll keep you as an opener. This is not a sales office, its a basement scam that is more organized.
Thinking capitals review
Senior Account Executive / Funding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 January 2016
- management is supportive in helping staff learn.

- employees cannot voice their opinion or concerns without receiving negative criticism.

- management uses negativity criticism to force productive behaviors, but results in destroying moral.

-office favoritism constantly creates negativity making the environment toxic.
Pros
group activitivies
Cons
forced upon long hours
very good job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 November 2015
thinking capital is a career its a good job for students, this job can take you far in life. Thinking capital is a family.

you have to have good experience to get hired

hard working people
Pros
free lunches, paid lunch
Cons
Good place to work if you have what it takes
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Montreal QU22 September 2015
Not many people are cut out for this environment. Though it is challenging, if you produce good results the company will reward you. if you don't think you have what it takes to be a good salesperson don't try this place.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Stressful
Typical day
Buisness Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 August 2015
PCMall was an amazing company the traveling was just to much but there was a friendly atmosphere and amazing support system! Very fun workplace.
Pros
Amazing Support and friendliness
Cons
Traveling distance
Poorly Managed & High Pressure with long hours
Manager (Former Employee) –  Montreal15 August 2015
Worked at this company brief period, from day one I was mistreated and felt abused. The company only really cares about itself and not the people who work there. If you want a place to work which expects you to marry your job, work evening and weekends then this place is great for you. Forget your health and any sort of work/life balance if you work here. Management needs to figure out what they are doing, treat people correctly under labour laws without bending the rules. This company will have many complaints and lawsuits on their hands if they keep it up. Not a good place to work. Avoid it if you can.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours, Mistreatment, Abuse, Non-Tolerance for pushing back work load for reasonable results
Lead Gen current employee
Business development consultant (Current Employee) –  montreal,quebec5 July 2015
Awesome employer to work for, great training, motivational atmosphere, great incentives for employees, great program for merchants to grow their business. Cannot wait to go to work in the morning!!!!
Worst work environment there is
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 March 2015
If you work here, get ready to be treated like a slave, Management have no respect for their employees that is the reason why they have such a high turnover. Working there for a week you will meet new faces every single day
Pros
downtown location
Cons
unprofessional
Fast paced environment, they treat you well and have very good incentives for their employees.
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 December 2014
Its on the phone all day, Cold-calling merchants across Canada.

This job taught me more about Sales and showed me what I need to do to succeed.

I got along with my boss and co-workers and the overall atmosphere of the company was amazing.

The hardest part of the job for me was being on the phone all day and saying the same thing over and over and over again.
Pros
Paid Lunches, Table tennis
Cons
On the phone all day, repetitive
Could be worse
Lead Gen (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 August 2014
Its not the best place I've ever worked, but its also not the worst.
If you don\t mind the sales culture, with insane pressure to fund for very little in return, then its the place to be!
Pros
subsidized lunches, friendly coworkers, cake
Cons
insane funding presure, very sales orriented culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thinking Capital. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3