Our client is currently seeking several dynamic individuals to develop new business within their targeted territories. The Account Executive prospects into large accounts in the Vancouver areas and Lower Mainland, hunting for opportunities to sell Apple hardware, training, and IT services. We have several B2B opportunities currently available.
- Successful candidate will have business to business sales experience in large enterprise accounts and experience collaborating with vendors, channel partners and in-house technical resources.
- You will contact new clients through outbound cold/warm telephone calls to their prospective clients and learn about their organizations' needs and challenges.
- Manages a territory or group of accounts to ensure opportunities are identified and closed.
- Refers leads beyond the scope of this job to other sellers within the organization.
- Demonstrates the value of a product and/or service technology to advance customer's business objectives.
- You will meet and exceed quarterly sales targets and accurately report sales activity and forecast sales.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of B2B inside consultative sales experience with emphasis on software or technology sales, particularly solution and services sales
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to independently develop leads into sales
- Highly driven, motivated, goal-oriented, hard working and extremely passionate about sales.
- Experience with CRM software such as Sales Force preferred.
- Knowledge of basic networking and IT practice