Things Remembered

Things Remembered Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
My Experience at Things Remembered
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Vaughan, ONOctober 28, 2014
At Things Remembered, I found the work culture to be very poor. The management was not professional and did not coordinate between employees properly. There was not fairness towards each employee in the workforce nor was there professionalism. When a manager would appoint an employee to be in-charge, they did not train them on how to deal with other employees. The work environment was not only unprofessional but had a very tense and non-welcoming atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of the job though, was the job itself. I enjoyed personalizing gifts for the customers and learning how to engrave.
Productive Workplace
Sales (Current Employee), Vaughan MillsMay 13, 2014
Pros: small kioisk
Cons: few hours
Like this company very much, I just need more hours.
The co workers were very friendly
Management needed some work with being professional
a typical day at work
Salesman Things remembered/Keyman engravables (Former Employee), Brampton, ONFebruary 25, 2013
Attended to customers, filling out work orders, checking and organizing inventory, opening and closing store and other duties as assigned
Engraver
Engraver (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONNovember 21, 2012
I would come in and make sure that all the engravings where done that need to be done.
I would then catch everyone up on orders and work the engraver all day along with organize the engravings that are done.
I would then close the store at the end of the day and go home.

About Things Remembered

Things Remembered is trying hard not to be forgotten. The company primarily sells products, such as jewelry, leather goods, glassware, – Read more