Things Remembered

Things Remembered Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
didnt like it
Cashier (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: paid 15 min break
Cons: poor staff, non stable hours.
no stable hours, rude manager, very poor training. one or two shifts per week, sent home early most shifts, i did my job and went home,im the kind of girl who likes hands on training i only need to be shown once or twice and i have the method down packed.
Great Learning Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABDecember 8, 2014
Pros: computer skills
Cons: long hours
I learned alot about how to use computers and engraving glass and metals with a needle machine. It was usually on and off with being busy, but I still enjoyed working there. My boss and I got along really well and I learned how the computer in less than two days of training. The hardest part was the pressure of engraving things for customers.
My Experience at Things Remembered
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Vaughan, ONOctober 28, 2014
At Things Remembered, I found the work culture to be very poor. The management was not professional and did not coordinate between employees properly. There was not fairness towards each employee in the workforce nor was there professionalism. When a manager would appoint an employee to be in-charge, they did not train them on how to deal with other employees. The work environment was not only unprofessional but had a very tense and non-welcoming atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of the job though, was the job itself. I enjoyed personalizing gifts for the customers and learning how to engrave.
Productive Workplace
Sales (Current Employee), Vaughan MillsMay 13, 2014
Pros: small kioisk
Cons: few hours
Like this company very much, I just need more hours.
The co workers were very friendly
Management needed some work with being professional
a typical day at work
Salesman Things remembered/Keyman engravables (Former Employee), Brampton, ONFebruary 25, 2013
Attended to customers, filling out work orders, checking and organizing inventory, opening and closing store and other duties as assigned
Engraver
Engraver (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONNovember 21, 2012
I would come in and make sure that all the engravings where done that need to be done.
I would then catch everyone up on orders and work the engraver all day along with organize the engravings that are done.
I would then close the store at the end of the day and go home.

About Things Remembered

Things Remembered is trying hard not to be forgotten. The company primarily sells products, such as jewelry, leather goods, glassware, – Read more