Thermo Design Engineering Ltd Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Thermo Design Engineering
QA/QC Pressure Vessel Inspector/Supervisor (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 25, 2015
Pros: You gain experience in all trades.
Cons: List too long
One thing's for certain, at Thermo Design you're not just a number. You're a welder/pipe fitter, foreman, supervisor, engineer, labourer and a detective. You're expected to do everything for pennies on the dollar. As a member of the Vessel QC team, I did the work of at least 2 inspectors. At times overseeing QC and production of 30+ pressure vessels. Thermo Design management seems to enjoy making the same mistakes over and over and wonder why they are making less and less money on projects. They spend thousands of dollars in the long run to save $100 initially. I wouldn't have returned to work here if there was another option.
Descent Workplace
Level 2 Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 1, 2013
Thermo Design is a descent work environment, and a extremly good place to learn and build your career. Although, there are areas within the company that are unorganized and messy, it is a place for opportunists that have the desire to learn and want to build up their knowledge. People there are respectful and polite and theres always work for everyone where no one is left standing.
Productive and friendly but competitve place
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee), edmontonSeptember 17, 2012
i work day shifts . try to learn everything new that i can leaen and that is within my scope . Management is good . i have a very good repo among my coworkers
Productive workplace
Senior OHSE Coordinator (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 25, 2014
You can review my resume for a typical day of work. I've learned you can get things done best by finding ways to make your agenda compliment the agendas of others.
The hardest part of the job is balancing legislation, personal opinion, human empathy and cost benefit analyses.