Reporting to the Division Contract Administrator, the Site Contract Administrator will be responsible for contract related financial execution activities to support projects within assigned department. With strong analytical skills, review project financial results identifying potential issues and financial risks to Department Managers, and Division Contract Administrators as appropriate. The Site Contract Administrator must be intimately familiar with the contract terms and conditions for all Department Contracts. This role requires excellent organization skills to ensure all estimate and project documentation is maintained throughout the Division in accordance with TS practices without exception. Responsible for project activation and start up, including contract review and document management. Responsible to complete all project invoicing and supporting document review in a timely manner and in accordance with the contract terms and conditions to ensure timely payment from the client as well as proactively recognize and bring inconsistencies to the attention of the Division Contract Administrator. This role will have a matrix relationship with the Department Managers and as such will provide a heightened level of contract related performance as required by the Department Manager and Division Contract Administrator.
Department Contract Administrator Requirements:
- Strong ability to analyze and communicate project and department financial results
- Full understanding of contract terms and conditions ensuring accurate and timely invoicing that will result in timely payment from clients.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Methodical attention to detail, with exceptional organization and time management capabilities
- Work well in a team environment
- Diploma or degree in accounting is an asset
- Education or experience in document control is an asset
- Strong Excel and computer skills required
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision, ask relevant questions and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time to prioritize conflicting work demands
Please note that this position will require the candidate to start in the Edmonton office for training and then relocate to Grande Prairie to be the Site Contract Administrator for a large project in Grande Prairie.