Thermal Systems is a building envelope, mechanical insulation and day lighting subcontractor that serves the Commercial and Industrial markets across Western Canada and beyond. We look for the most complicated jobs to challenge our highly skilled workforce. Our goal to all stakeholders is to be the best subcontractor on site every time.
Thermal Systems is involved with projects for the entire construction life cycle, from conception to final completion, offering multi-scope solutions. Since 1985, we’ve exclusively represented only the highest quality exterior products, held a rigorous commitment to service, while maintaining access to hundreds of our own skilled installers. We have the knowledge and experience to build a project the right way, from the small but important features, to projects surpassing 30 million dollars, all around the world. We Build Inspired Visions.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, this is a full time position based in the Calgary office. Primary responsibilities are for the recruitment and onboarding of field, shop and office employees.
Recruitment Coordinator Requirements:
- Recruit employees for the field, shop and office
- Write and post ads in required formats (paper/electronic)
- Coordination of temporary foreign worker programs
- Prescreen/conduct interviews with applicants over phone and in person
- Ensure application and other employment related forms are complete
- Conduct reference checks
- Forward resumes to hiring managers with recommendations
- Conduct orientations for new employees
- Participate in trade shows, career fairs as required
- Assist with pre-employment drug and alcohol testing as directed
Education, Knowledge, and Skills Required or Desirable:
- 2-3 years’ experience recruiting preferably in the construction industry
- Prior experience with temporary foreign worker programs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or Business Administration is an asset
Indeed - 6 months ago
Thermal Systems is a building envelope, mechanical insulation and day lighting subcontractor that serves the Commercial and Industrial...