Reporting to the Controller, the Assistant to the Division Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day organization and support of the office. This diverse role encompasses the functions of front office operations, administrative assistance, and reception. The successful applicant will perform reception duties, general clerical tasks, manage a high volume of confidential paperwork, coordinate travel and meetings, process expense reports and other duties as assigned.
Assistant to the Division Manager Requirements:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task, be proactive and work accurately with a strong attention to detail
- Confident in dealing with high level situations with exposure to confidential information requiring discretion and integrity
- Work well in a team environment
- A positive “can do” attitude and client focused approach
- A diploma or certificate in office administration is considered an asset
Indeed - 4 months ago
Thermal Systems is a building envelope, mechanical insulation and day lighting subcontractor that serves the Commercial and Industrial...