THERMAL ENERGY SERVICES INC. (TES) is Alberta's premier provider of industrial construction, maintenance and fabrication services for steam and power facilities found in Alberta. We specialize in the oil and gas, power, and pulp and paper sectors. TES was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Devon, Alberta, near the first oil discovery in Alberta at Leduc #1.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday from 8-4:30pm, with a ½ hour lunch.
Location of Work: Corporate office- Devon, AB.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Reporting to the Managing Partners, this position provides administrative support to all of the office staff, ensuring effective, efficient and accurate administrative operations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provides full administrative support and secretarial support to all office staff as required.
- Manages front office area to ensure effective communications with visitors, clients, vendors; ensures all individuals are handled in a professional and courteous manner.
- Performs miscellaneous clerical functions and special projects as assigned for all staff, in a timely manner.
- Sends and receives mail, answers phones and handles general correspondence in a professional and timely manner.
- Coordinates flights and hotel accommodations for staff, as requested.
- Maintains an organized and clean office environment, orders sufficient supply of stationery items for the Devon office, in a timely manner.
- Coordinates weekly lunch for office staff.
- Other tasks as required.
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma.
- Office Administration Diploma program or equivalent, would be an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years office experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced level of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Effective verbal, written and listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and is a self starter.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment.
Thermal Energy Services is a growing construction company offering a highly competitive compensation package and unique opportunities for professional advancement. Our business model centers on private ownership and our open shop concept recognizes and rewards safety, productivity, quality and performance.
To apply: Please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to:
Attention: Laurie, Human Resources Recruiter
Thank you to all who apply, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Thermal Energy Services Inc. (TES) is an experienced, well established multi-disciplined construction, fabrication, assembly and maintenance...