Inside Sales Representative
Theralase Technologies Inc. is a Canadian public company (TLT: TSXV) (TLTFF: OTCBB) that designs, manufactures and markets patented, superpulsed laser technology used in eliminating pain and destroying cancer. Theralase technology is safe and effective in eliminating pain, reducing inflammation and accelerating tissue healing in numerous nerve, muscle and joint injuries. Theralase is actively developing patented state-of-the-art technology that is able to selectively target and destroy cancers, bacteria and viruses when light activated.
Theralase is currently searching for a highly ambitious, results-driven, Inside Sales Representative with a successful track record of closing sales opportunities via telephone. Based at our head office in Toronto and reporting to our Director of Sales and Marketing, you will be required to sell Theralase’s Cold laser technology to healthcare practitioners in the US and Canada by generating prospective clients through strategic cold calling initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly performance objectives
- Identify and close new prospective client opportunities by cold calling healthcare practitioners in different healthcare verticals
- Handle all inbound telephone and website sales leads in the US & Canada
- Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly call plans
- Effectively qualify and follow up on all generated leads and opportunities
- Strategically present clinical, technical and Return on Investment benefits to potential clients
- Effectively identify and overcome all prospective client objections
- Promote various company events: seminars, webinars, and conferences
- Maintain accurate records of prospective customers and competitive information in company’s CRM
- Acquire product knowledge through product training and competitive analysis
- Participate in weekly performance objective reviews with Director of Sales & Marketing
- Occasionally attend company seminars, tradeshows and conferences
- Outstanding ability in salesmanship that delivers closed deals
- A minimum of 3 years as an Inside Sales Representative or similar role at an outbound call centre
- A university degree, college diploma or equivalent in business is preferred but not required
- Experience selling medical devices or a highly technical product is an asset
- A proven track record of exceeding daily, weekly and monthly sales targets
- Exceptional prospecting, negotiating and closing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to self-manage effectively in an autonomous environment
- Competent working with a CRM and Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Theralase offers a lucrative compensation plan including a competitive base salary of $30 - $40K, an accelerated commission plan (On Target Income of $60K - $80K in the first year) and a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, dental, drug, disability, stock options and more.
Please send your resume with a cover letter by applying below.No telephone calls or agencies, please.
We truly appreciate all applications; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Full Time Position: