Themis Program Management, a British Columbia company established in 1988, has a proud history of working in partnership with public sector agencies across Canada to assist in the delivery of services that are cost effective, customer focused and adaptive to changing environments and expectations. We are the leading service and technology provider in Canada to the Child Support Enforcement field.
About the Position
We are currently recruiting for a six month term Manager of Case Workers to join our Family Maintenance Enforcement Program (FMEP) team in our Burnaby office. Reporting to the Regional Manager, job duties include:
- Hands-on coaching and leadership to a team of case workers and other professional staff to help them optimize service delivery in client relations, payment monitoring, collections, and case management.
- Project management to improve the performance of program and staff.
- Of paramount importance is fostering a culture that supports both client and employee satisfaction, where growth and learning are ongoing, and staff mentoring is a natural, everyday occurrence.
- People management that includes coaching, training and performance management.
To be successful, you must:
- Have a minimum of five years of supervisory experience, ideally in a justice-related, financial services, or similar regulated environment.
- In addition to strong financial analysis and decision making skills, you must be a natural people-manager, mediator, and mentor, recognized for your ability to achieve results in a culturally diverse environment.
- You are able to bring fresh insights and innovative solutions to people and operational issues.
- A university degree or equivalent supplemented by ongoing professional development will round out your profile.
What We Offer
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Working with a great team of people who are dedicated to helping and making a difference to families in BC through the FMEP.
If you are interested in this opportunity please e-mail your resume and cover. We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.