We are looking for a Real Estate Administrative Assistant to join TheRedPin’s 6 Star Service Team.
- Full–Time Position: Toronto Office
- Hours of Work: weekdays, weekends, days and evenings on a rotating schedule
You are someone who ...
Enjoys real estate and helping clients on their journey to find a new home and helping your Realtor® team members do tons of deals!
You are energetic, pays attention to detail and is up for thought-provoking challenges. You are not afraid to think outside of the box and are willing to go that extra mile…wherever that mile is going! You’ll do anything to make a customer’s experience with us the best it can be.
TheRedPin.com Realty is ...
Official animated introductory video (~2 minutes long): Home Buying Revinvented
TheRedPin.com Realty Inc, Brokerage is a five star customer experience brokerage that has made home buying ridiculously easy through the use of our technology and are hand picked expert agents.
- Provide prompt, effective and courteous customer service
- Answer inbound calls from clients and other brokerages
- Schedule appointments, provide confirmations of appointments
- Completion of all real estate forms involved in buying, selling
- Preparation of Open House marketing materials
- Administrative tasks such as filing, sorting, and photocopying
Qualified candidates must be well-spoken self-motivated individuals with a polite, engaging and patient personality.
- Minimum 1+ years of work experience in an administrative support role within a brokerage
- Must have a thorough understanding of OREA/TREB forms and general/common office paperwork
- Strong listening skills along with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar withStratus (MLS), WebForms, Realtor Link, GeoWarehouse, EasyOFFER.
- Proven ability to find creative solutions to complex customer situations.
- Courteous, professional, dynamic and well-organized
- Strong organizational skills, initiative, attention to detail, and multi-tasking abilities
- Superior work ethic and self motivated
- Prospective candidates must consent to a background check
You Should Send Us ...
- cover letter
- Desired Skills & Experience