The Write Imprint is a local Hamilton marketing firm that specializes in custom design WordPress CMS websites. Our team of graphic design, writing, SEO & web development experts work primarily from their home-based businesses.
This requires all our employees to have the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Strong work ethic and ability to focus on completing the task at hand in a timely fashion
- Keen desire to continually improve their skills and knowledge, including self-directed learning
- Unwillingness to accept anything less than their best effort/end product for the client.
We are currently seeking a student or junior web developer who has some knowledge of/experience in:
- Adobe Photoshop
Additionally, applicants will ideally (but are not required to) have a working knowledge of
- Web developing with the WordPress CMS application/database
- SEO principles for developing websites
- Uploading/launching a website
- Setting up Google Apps for Business
- Website Hosting
This is an entry level position with mentoring/training provided on site. Hourly rate is commensurate with experience; regular performance-based hourly rate increases are provided for candidates not starting at the top hourly wage.
The right candidate will appreciate the occasional nature of this work, having the ability to earn a higher than minimum wage hourly rate, flexible work hours, and a “remote team” environment.